Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex at uni!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yo, im pretty decent with women at college, but when I get to uni I want WOMEN, like loads of them.

How do I go about getting myself loads (not just any) of good looking women?

Comments

• Options
    Erm.... ok i'll go check it out.

Sounds dodge tho, dont those guys always try to sell you stuff that doesnt work?
  • Options
    Haha I was skeptical, seems pretty cool. A lot of it is common sense tho.
  • Options
    its weird how people get to uni then suddenly want to shag loads of girls/ guys .. they see it as a fun time, personally ive not met any fit people in my class haha. i'm not one for one night stands either so not really my style.
  • Options
    The perfect way to pick up women if you're a complete loser who relies on "pick up art".
  • Options
    The perfect way to pick up women if you're a complete loser who relies on "pick up art".
    :heart:
  • Options
    its weird how people get to uni then suddenly want to shag loads of girls/ guys .. they see it as a fun time, personally ive not met any fit people in my class haha. i'm not one for one night stands either so not really my style.

Thats the thing, I'm not just asking about girls in my class, I'm talking about attractive women in general, like if i just see one walking around on campus.
  • Options

This is disturbing!
  • Options
    Thats the thing, I'm not just asking about girls in my class, I'm talking about attractive women in general, like if i just see one walking around on campus.
    You're asking for a slap or a sexual assault charge if you think you can approach anyone on campus and beg them to shag you.

Your attitude to women, frankly, sucks. (And for balance I should note I would say the same to a woman talking like this about men.) You may meet women that you hit it off with and want to sleep with. It may happen often. But it shouldn't be your raison d'être or the sole purpose of your social interactions.

Sorry if I sound harsh, I just see a lot of men going around bars looking to see who's up to their standard and then thinking everyone they approach should (a) be flattered, and (b) give them sex. It demeans them as much as it demeans the women they talk to.
  • Options
    piccolo wrote: »
    You're asking for a slap or a sexual assault charge if you think you can approach anyone on campus and beg them to shag you.

Your attitude to women, frankly, sucks. (And for balance I should note I would say the same to a woman talking like this about men.) You may meet women that you hit it off with and want to sleep with. It may happen often. But it shouldn't be your raison d'être or the sole purpose of your social interactions.

Sorry if I sound harsh, I just see a lot of men going around bars looking to see who's up to their standard and then thinking everyone they approach should (a) be flattered, and (b) give them sex. It demeans them as much as it demeans the women they talk to.
    Have I told you that I love you?
  • Options
    you are clearly already irrisistable, change nothing.:rolleyes:

if you want to meet women who don't think you are a complete pig then take what piccolo said seriously.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I think you're giving him a hard time to be honest.

Nothing wrong in looking for a good time. Doesn't mean he gonna treat women badly.

I thoughtthat why people go to Uni - for casual sex, drinking and dossing?
    I should have gone. :D
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I think you're giving him a hard time to be honest.
    I might well be. But there are plenty of women at Nottingham Uni much scarier than me, so it's all good training!
  • Options
    Just print out the OP and show it to them. They'll fall for you instantly.

Or have a gap year in Thailand.
  • Options

1) I am not "begging" anybody to shag me.
    2) You know nothing of my attitude to women.
    3) I do not believe that any woman should be "flattered" or "give me sex" because I am talking to them.

I feel that the assumptions made in your post say more about you than they do about me. I simply want to be able to approach a woman that I find attractive and lead that interaction be a mutually enjoyable sexual experience. If you feel that I am demeaning women by wanting to have sex with them, then I feel that you need to get a reality check and deal with modern society where it is completely socially acceptable to have a casual sexual relationship with somebody that you find attractive.

Your post is frankly a little offensive as well as closed minded.
  • Options
    Just print out the OP and show it to them. They'll fall for you instantly.

Or have a gap year in Thailand.

Thanks for your input, very helpful.
  • Options
    Your post is frankly a little offensive as well as closed minded.
    I'm sorry I came across that way, but I found your post offensive and responded in kind.

I will try not to make those sorts of assumptions, I probably obscured the point I was trying to make which was that if you just relax and try to meet people on their own terms you'll probably hit it off with some lovely women and many of them will be interested in sex, but don't go in with a game plan.
  • Options
    Why not just settle for one that you really love and settle down into a life long marriage with her? Does that not appeal to you? To invest all of your love into one woman.
  • Options
    its uni everyone just gets drunk && it happens... you dont really go out & try to make it happen it just does lol
  • Options
    quick little reality shock: uni doesn't work like that!

Once you have done your work, had some dinner, chatted with your flatmates, gone to the pub and had a couple it will be kicking out time. The only guys/girls i've gotten down and dirty with have been either on my course or hung around my flat. If you're doing anything that requires much coursework or research, then wave your social life goodbye. Plus, most of the SU socials are frankly like underage nights at your local club - delightfully dull.

Although, she may have come across harshly, Piccolo is right. You need to tone it down BIG style! You will not only be off putting like that, but you'll come across as desperate, and no one wants that.

Make friends with people, have fun, RELAX, and see what happens...

and most of all, if you do become the campus casanova, don't forget the girl's name, and USE PROTECTION.
  • Options
    Join a sports club or society. Meet lots of people, get drunk with them, and it will probably happen.
  • Options
    I assume sex at university happens in the same way it does anywhere else in the world, nothing much more (in mechanical terms) than doing the hokey cokey, ie in out in out shake it all about?
  • Options
    What Piccolo said. Blunt but accurate and to the point.

You may not think any of us know about your attitude to women, but there's definitely an apparent one that comes across from your posts and that's the one that matters as it's the one you impress on the outside world.
  • Options
    Yo, im pretty decent with women at college, but when I get to uni I want WOMEN, like loads of them.

Do what you're doing at a college?

Or...you can send me £500 via paypal and I'll tell teach you how to become a sex magnet spliffie-style :thumb:
  • Options
    How do you guys feel about this: http://collegeflirt.net

A guy posted it straight after i started this thread but it got removed.

I'm not sure if these guys are full of shit or it can legitimately work. Don't be a dick about replying to this, just honest opinions please.
  • Options
    How do you guys feel about this: http://collegeflirt.net

It's clearly aimed at Americans, but it tends towards the sort of attitudes you find in books like The Game (Neil Strauss if you want to look it up) which most people find a massive turn off.

Be confident, that's sexy, and just take things as they come. If you go out with the express aim of pulling you'll probably come off as desperate and put people off.
  • Options
    If you go out with the express aim of pulling you'll probably come off as desperate and put people off.

Yep. Just go out to have fun with your mates, not worrying about getting laid all the time. Girls will be able to tell, trust me
  • Options
    Skive wrote: »
    I thoughtthat why people go to Uni - for casual sex, drinking and dossing?
    I should have gone. :D

Isn't that what you do anyway though? :D
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Isn't that what you do anyway though? :D

:D

Not so much of the dossing thank you very much.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options

Your attitude comes across as quite disgusting and offensive to women, if I'm honest. We're not collectibles or anything of the sort, and the fact you want "loads" speaks volumes about your character and personality. Your response to piccolo is contradictory to the OP, what you want doesn't describe someone who is looking for an "enjoyable casual relationship" with women (which is actually okay), but someone who wants to use them instead before moving onto the next girl. Want to impress your mates with the number of times you've had sex, do you? The downside to that is you'll be sorry if you contract some horrible STD and when you find that most mature women are disgusted by manwhore behaviour when you grow up.

What's wrong with having a casual sexual relationship with one woman you find attractive? Why do you want "loads"? I don't know or care how old you are, whether you're 18, 20, 21, 25, or whatever but you come across as an immature teenage boy who has just turned 13. Please. Grow up.
  • Options

Go to clubs, meet people, be yourself, be forward with what you want. So long as you're honest and respectful and don't pass around diseases, I don't see an issue. Unless you look like Gordon Brown.

I don't really find the original post offensive... There's nothing wrong with wanting casual sex with multiple partners, if both parties are consenting and honest.

I think the way in which it's written can come off a little immature and it's probably a bit in jest... But whatever man. Good luck dippin' the wick and remember... 'No glove, no love'.