Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Blast from the Past

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Holy shit. I remember briggi. Older posters I remember from when they were still posting, wow, has it been that long?

Well, welcome back. I'm confident you'll find that as much as things change they remain the same...(in a positive thesite remains thesite sort of way).
  • Options
    oooooo hi!! I remember you! :wave:
  • Options
    I can't belive they are 4 either - i was thinking that we should track you down to come along to the site baby meet - but it might be a bit to far - though i'm game to relocate it from middle england to Mexico if anyone else is.

i demand pictures
    x
  • Options
    hi briggi :D :wave:

i was thinking about you the other day when we were having a conversation about twins in work! i was wondering how yours were getting on! can't believe they are four already and that you live in mexico?!! wow, lol!

can't wait to see some pictures!
  • Options
    Was Newcastle too cold for you, Briggi? :D
  • Options
    hiya, i remember you :wave:
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Amazing! I still remember how gutted Jim V and I were when you said you were leaving (he's gone to work for National Autistic Society now btw) it's lovely to hear your news. :)
  • Options
    Good god, how quick does 4 years go? :)

:wave:
  • Options
    Muñeca wrote: »
    Hi all,

With regard to the post title.... I was around long ago (well maybe a slight exagerration) as briggi and I had a sudden urge today maybe to revisit the past - spurred on by a discussion with my students about a "youth" website they use here in Mexico - and see what had changed, what hasn't changed and who's still knocking around here!

As I just gave away in that last statement, I'm now living in Mexico (I get around) with my baby girls who are not so babyish anymore. I've been here for almost a year and a half working in an elementary school and trying to settle into a VERY different lifestyle. I had to get away from it all which was why I left thesite, too, I guess. But that's a long, not-so-boring story for another time.

Anyway I hope you're all doing fantastically. I'm sure there have been loads of romances, fallings out, babies, hilarious anecdotes, raging "debates" on P&D etc that I missed.

On that note I'm off for a snoop around right now to see what the craic is. Though I realise I'm now firmly planted in the oldies camp as I turn 25 in August - how time flies....

OMG! BRIGGI! You have no idea how much I missed you. Still my fav poster on this site. e-crush still going strong. :heart::D
    Was always hoping you'd trip back to Austria one day !

It's so good to hear from you again. Glad you are well. I had no idea you were younger than me, however. :D

Useless fact: I still have my very first sent PM in my outbox from 2006, which I sent to you :)

Take care :x
  • Options
    Muñeca wrote: »
    Cheek of you Calvin, I'm a 1985 lass!

You're in denial, 1985 means you are turning 26 this August. Time flies...
  • Options
    I am now properly unconfused.

It took long enough, Briggi and Kermit and life all makes sense again.
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Hiya :D
  • Options
    She is gorgeous:

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs598.ash2/155091_10150093384790091_731360090_7612457_4826903_n.jpg

As for personality, she's as stubborn and as gobby as you'd expect from my offspring ;)

Very nice!:)

Briggi - how are the girls? I seem to remember (I think it was you?) that when they were born, they were very ill.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Hi there! I've wondered how you're doing a few times, good to "see" you again.
  • Options
    briggi! my thesite guru, so glad you are doing well! :) in mexico, wowwwwwwwww!! you do get around :P
  • Options
    BRIGGIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII :heart:.
  • Options
    Briggiii!! :heart:

It's Stephy!! I'm gonna PM you xxx
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Hey!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    bloody hell! I never expected to hear from you ever again. You disappeared compleeeetely. Glad you're doing well :-)
  • Options
    :wave: Hellllloooo!!
  • Options
    They're all coming out of the woodwork now :)
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    Old skool
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    :wave: