Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

"your not interested in me"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right i'll keep this brief as possible. The girl of my desires has just text me saying "was going to see if you wanted to see me but your not interested". I've been seeing her, but not in a relationship yet and still interested. This online only friend says i need to try and "play the game", but he isn't online atm to help. She asked me wuup2 today and i told her i was doing chores at home, and she said she was going shopping. I text her saying what did you shop for later today and thats when she said that im not interested in her.

She has said these things to me before, and i dont want to walk down the beaten path, i understand she might be trying to feel desirable and get control over me but how do i respond? I so far have text her back twice to no reply so far 1. what did you have in mind? xx" and 2. I have no plans for tonight wuup2? X"

I dont want to push it, but advice would be very much appreciated, arghhh...

Comments

• Options
    Yea, "play the game" a bit more dawg, if you want her to completely lose patience and go off on you. Just ask her out and do what both of you want but neither has the balls to speak it out openly, asap.
  • Options
    ^^ whs
  • Options
    She is playing the game with me, we met last saturday at hers for movies and she sat on my lap. I asked her on the monday what does she feel for me, but she avoided the question (we were speaking over the msn messenger), i told her as she already knows how i feel and like her, she didn't reply. I found this very difficult and tried to get over thinking about her for a few days this week, then yesterday she text me saying "do you want kids ever xx" and i text her saying "it would depend on circumstances and the option was there" and she tb "i never do xxx". I've text her twice now, and i dont know if i should leave it for today, she never seems to pick up her phone calls, so im reluctant to phone her. What should i do?
  • Options
    What did you mean by whs creamcheese?
  • Options
    goddog2 wrote: »
    What did you mean by whs creamcheese?

"What he said"

Strikes me she is just so unsure as to what she wants, and it isn't up to you to convince her.....she has to decide for herself.

Just say "look, i want you, let me know when you've sorted yourself out" and leave it be.
  • Options
    Thats good advice Neddy, she has had me thinking for hours before over what she is meaning, ive decided to back off a bit, for my own emotional well being tbh, but i am still interested in her. I have been told of "the game" which is a book about dating things and mind games, i ordered but it hasn't come yet. Im not sure about it, i've heard about "mind games" and i've never played games with her, and always been honest. But she has said i dont like her before in the past, and it has done me a lot of grief thinking about it before. I have just text her, "Hiya, you should of text me your intentions, i would of been up for meeting you. You know im interested. Up to you now, could still do something if you wanted? Xx" does that sound like a good response to her?
  • Options
    just say " i am quite interested in you actually. Are you interested in me?"

fuck playing games
  • Options
    just say " i am quite interested in you actually. Are you interested in me?"

fuck playing games

If only everybody did that!
  • Options
    I wonder has anyone else had this said to them before? thing is i like her soo much, and i've have told her this before. I've text her 3 times since she said this today and phoned her but she didn't answer. I certainly cant say anything more tonight. Jut gonna have to leave it tonight and hope she texts me again. The last time she told me i hated her i went drove to hers after work and she pretended not be at home and we ended up not speaking for 3 weeks.
  • Options
    A bit of 'playing the game' can be fun in the early stages of getting to know someone, but it sounds like you're past that part. I'd do what everyone else is saying and just ask her if she wants to be in a relationship. Once you've said that if she keeps saying you're not interested move on from her. StrubbleS is right, if you keep playing the game chances are she will lose interest. Try to have the conversation face to face rather than sending messages, easier to judge her reaction and harder for her to fob you off with half answers.
  • Options
    maybe playing the game went on too long and she got bored and is bowing out now.
    A LOT of girls will like you to give them lots of attention and make them feel wanted rather than playing games to treat them mean and keep them keen etc.
    If someone was doing games like that with me, i wouldnt stay interested for long either.
    It might be too late now
  • Options
    I never played the game with her, i text and rang her last night but she didn't reply. She has been online this morning and i said hi, she said what and i said do you want to see me today,and she said no, arghhh
  • Options
    I think she was playing the game with you.
  • Options
    To get me to like her? for the attention or becuase she ever liked me though? i cant believe she just said "no" to me, thats pretty harsh and rude, after saying last night i dont like her..
  • Options
    ah just forget it. Sounds like shes really not interested.
    Whether she used to be or not is anyones guess, but she sure aint now
  • Options
    You sound a bit needy to me. I'd back off a little and give her room.

People on here are too reluctant to hand out a harsh truth in favour of protecting someones feelings.

Give her space! If she doesn't reply after one text, she's not going to after five!
  • Options
    goddog2 wrote: »
    Thats good advice Neddy, she has had me thinking for hours before over what she is meaning, ive decided to back off a bit, for my own emotional well being tbh, but i am still interested in her. I have been told of "the game" which is a book about dating things and mind games, i ordered but it hasn't come yet. Im not sure about it, i've heard about "mind games" and i've never played games with her, and always been honest. But she has said i dont like her before in the past, and it has done me a lot of grief thinking about it before. I have just text her, "Hiya, you should of text me your intentions, i would of been up for meeting you. You know im interested. Up to you now, could still do something if you wanted? Xx" does that sound like a good response to her?

"The game" is an invention to get money out of those with no success and self-confidence. Some girls abide by the rules and only are available if you "play" with them, but quite frankly, they are not worth it, ever.

It doesn't matter, if she honestly does not know if you are interested, or if she is fishing for compliments or baiting you to make a step forward, in any case (like suzy said) make clear to her that you are indeed very interested in her and would like to hear back from her, if she wants to deepen the relationship with you too.

Playing games achieve nothing (in the best case!) and create uncertainties and insecurities at worst. I wouldn't go through with this grabbing ass shite. Straight forward and unmistakably, and then the ball is in her court.

/e:

Again what suzy said. She doesn't sound interested. Either that, or she is just VERY shy and awkward (which I would not assume if she comes sitting on your lap). I think she acts mean and inappropriate towards you, but as a guy who doesn't go off with a "maybe" but only with a "yes" or "no", I would advice you to meet her and ask her directly, face to face. Yea, wear a diaper if you must, but give her one last ultimatum and go through with it: Meet her, tell her you would like this to develop and that you are very interested in her, but you don't know anything definite from her. So tell her to give you a Yes or a No, so you know what you are dealing with.
  • Options
    Pilgrim77 wrote: »

People on here are too reluctant to hand out a harsh truth in favour of protecting someones feelings.
    :lol: Yeah
  • Options
    A LOT of girls will like you to give them lots of attention and make them feel wanted rather than playing games to treat them mean and keep them keen etc.

Any decent looking girl can get lots of attention without any effort. She might like the attention and feeling desired pleases her vanity but the psychophants and blubbering sops are quickly cast to the side when the arsehole/jerk/loser gets her feathers ruffled.
    If someone was doing games like that with me, i wouldnt stay interested for long either.

If he played the game right you'd be interested to the point of obsession for as long as he desired.

Been there & done it many times.

:cool:
  • Options
    *you're
  • Options
    *you're

Excuse me?
  • Options
    *Points to thread title.*
  • Options
    *Points to thread title.*

Thankyou, serf.

*throws you a tuppence*
  • Options
    The Chief will accept payment in the form of your sister's hoo ha on a platter.
  • Options
    The Chief will accept payment in the form of your sister's hoo ha on a platter.

My sister's would gobble you up - I'll bring your mother's once I've finished with her :cool:
  • Options
    Already had her. Already had yours too. I'm always busy when your sister comes around, begging for it though. So, I need a special delivery.
  • Options
    Already had her. Already had yours too. I'm always busy when your sister comes around, begging for it though. So, I need a special delivery.

I'm sure we can come to some sort of agreement. One of your squaws is rather attractive...
  • Options
    The Chief doesn't reach "agreements". He makes commands.
  • Options
    The Chief doesn't reach "agreements". He makes commands.

...and gets ignored.
  • Options
    Only when the Chief asks to be ignored. Bitches know better.

Side note: You're getting predictable, brah.