Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Blow Jobs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Big Gay wrote: »
    I thought the word play was obvious, but as you're repeatedly PMing me for an answer, it was only intended in the literal sense - as I have no other information about these purported people performing penile pleasure upon your person.

It's only wordplay if there's two intended meanings.

Have you been drinking? :confused:
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote: »
    Out of interest, do you consider yourself "bloody lucky" to have a boy go "down there"? What would you think if he made a fuss about vaginal secretions?

:yes:
    I do think its bad etiquette to spit, and i wouldnt do it cos id hate for a guy to act all grossed out, rinsing his mouth or whatever the equivalent would be after giving me oral, and if that happened, i wouldnt want him to do it again. Probably the relationship wouldnt go far.
    I do think its up to the individual couple to decide though, and if her condition for giving a BJ was that she didnt have to swallow it afterwards, and he'd still rather get one, then thats fine.

I dont think he should be mean about it afterwards. he should just quietly decide to himself whether he wants to carry on a sexual relationship with her.
  • Options
    Spliffie wrote: »
    Out of interest, do you consider yourself "bloody lucky" to have a boy go "down there"? What would you think if he made a fuss about vaginal secretions?
    Yup.

I wouldn't blame him for making a fuss. They're kind of gross and stuff.
  • Options
    i don't mind giving blow jobs and i don't mind swallowing. My ex had really nasty tasting stuff though coz he smoked alot so i couldn't with him. He was upset at first but when he realised that things he did to his body could make it taste not so nice he understood- i respected his choice to smoke, he respected my choice to not taste it. when he gave up for six months we tried again. Some girls are super phobic of cum tho so i can understand why they would choose to spit. one mate was convinced she could feel it riggling in her throat and tummy.