Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

He is just not good at oral..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
My boyfriend hardly ever goes down on me which annoys me cos I always give him head!! I mentioned this the other day and he went down on me, but to be honest..it was not good. Come to think of it, he has never really been that good at it. He is too hard if you know what I mean, and can be quite rough if you know what I'm saying girls. Not to get too graphic here but sometimes he nibbles me which I quite like, however he does it so rough that once I actually bled!!

I think deep down he knows that he isn't good at it and is almost embarressed because after 20mins of him going at it and me not having an orgasm, he moans that he can't keep going cos his tongue's aching! and when I gently try and tell him what I do like, he does it for a bit but then we are back to "babe, my tongue's aching." I suppose I subconsciously don't cum because I am worried that he is about to tell me he has to stop any moment. it's really upsetting me because I know that I am missing out on a good thing here. Oral sex can be amazing as I have heard from my friends and I just feel like I am missing out and not sure what to do...

Comments

• Options
    The only thing you can do is try and instruct him and tell him how you like it. Its probably hurting his pride that he cant get you off so dont have a go at him but gently tell him, harder, softer etc.

Also why dont you try 69 that whay you're both busy doing something and not so self conscious
  • Options
    Tell him no blow jobs until he gets better at giving you oral.

believe me, he will learn quick ;)
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »

Or that
  • Options
    , he moans that he can't keep going cos his tongue's aching! and when I gently try and tell him what I do like, he does it for a bit but then we are back to "babe, my tongue's aching."

Don't wait until he's tired before telling him what to do.
  • Options
    I hate telling someone what to do in bed, if I have to tell them, I get turned off by telling them...

Give him a book and tell him to learn how to do it.
  • Options
    Might be like the washing up. Do such a bad job that you don't get asked again. :d
  • Options
    Maybe he needs an incentive, peanut butter or nutella maybe :naughty:
  • Options
    tell him to up his game or youre off
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »

No-b-jobs till he gets better at it.Where shall he go to practice???
  • Options
    No-b-jobs till he gets better at it.Where shall he go to practice???

on her I imagine
  • Options
    If he's willing but not able then that shit's on you. If he's able but not willing then that shit's on him.