Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

am i an e-head?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ok i was just reading about 'plugging' pills, ive snorted(which is ment to be better than eating them) before and it IS a better effect than eating em but for less time, i want to know if pluging a pill actualy works and is it a better effect for less time?

any 1 actualy did it?
  • Options
    u cld always try on ur cat or dog or something. see the reaction. i mean animals always seem to walk around shoving their arseholes in your face so why not shove something up there n see what happens....
    by the way....dont you think Freddie Krueger is the ugliest fuck in the world?! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Some1 gave their dog a pill once, and 5 minutes later it died so matt doesnt suggest that :)

plugging if done right is supposed to be like double dropping, but off just 1 pill
  • Options
    hm.... i have 4 dogs 4 cats and 2 horses so do u reckon if i experimented different strengths of pills on them I'd get it right eventually and end up with a junked-up dog?! hehe
  • Options
    U'd prolly end up with a love uped dog :) lol just imagine the attention u wud get

"ruff ruff ur the best owner a dog cud have, i love u ruff ruff" :D