Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Can't take it anymore

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    G wrote: »
    If people in a position of responsibility dont take you seriously, or are mean or nasty about issues, you can redress this.

really how x
  • Options
    **Annie** wrote: »
    really how x

Make a complaint.
  • Options
    Make a complaint.
    good idea to who
  • Options
    I might stop telling them to fuk of and keep my anger locked in and then take it out on myself but then I wouldd feel bad I don't tend to swere to them it was a one time thing because my bffl's dumped me and dad had a argument with his boss so needed someone to take his anger out on I really couldn't stand my mum shouting and dad yelling so I sort of had shouted fuk of because I was in the middle of things exspecilly because father had a bamboo stick in his hand at the minute so hit me really hard told me to go in to my room and if my parents are alowed to swere why can't I?
    And yes my parents are religious.
    And ChildLine would only just tell me to sspeak to someone!

This isn't a binary situation. Your options aren't 'tell parents to fuck off' or 'hurt myself'.
  • Options
    The best thing you can do is make a success of yourself.

Get yourself educated, think about what you wanna do with your life, stay focused on believing in yourself and dont them them get the better of you, one day you can leave their sorry worthless arses behind.

You think you should be able to swear because they swear, whether they do it or not you should try and control yourself as nobody sounds good swearing, especially a young girl.

Instead of saying FUCK OFF, say dad heres no need to get angry!

You need to help yourself but its tough as your young and still growing, just try not to be like them is what im getting at.
  • Options
    My education matters I know and I want to be Dr but Father had told me Ii was to much of a clutz to be one. He is right I know but there so much going on in one house my eldest sister bullies me tells me such things as go and kill your self, Arghhh why arn't you dead ad somebody kill her with out realiseing how much it hurts me I try not showing emotion I just go and hide all alone :crying: I'm not aloud to say anything back because shee is older than me and it was a one time thing swereing at my parent's I would never do thatt again because the punishment is to hard. Father tell's me I'll never learn diciplin Mother said I'm to ugly and skinny and boney and it makes me look like I haven't eaten in days I just don't know how to fit in to my own family my BFFL say's I'm wierd and to posh with my accent and the way I speak and I dress to formal which is not normal my BFFL said she would teach me how to be normal so far I have learn to slouch on a chair and eat pizza with my hands. But I can't do anything else I'm not normal well that's what many people say I can't wait to go back to school instedad of staying locked in my room crying :crying: like a helpless girl x
    My life & feeling arre all overr the place :( I just with to start again. My whole life I know how to behave now and I have learnt diciplin I just want to start again fresh :( x
  • Options
    Have you tried speaking with your older sister? Maybe she would change her attitude toward you if she realized how much she was hurting you. And the way you speak and act is just a part of who you are, which no one should change, because it is what makes you yourself.

And who sets the bar for what normal is?
  • Options
    Annie, it isn't your fault that this is happening to you.

Please, please, try not to self harm. Vent by doing something else, I'll put a link to a list of amazing other things to do. You don't need me to tell you how dangerous harming is, there's the risk of infection as well. I started harming at 16, and now, at 22, I still occasionally harm. It's a hard habit to break, and it's destructive.

http://www.selfharm.net/fself.html
  • Options
    If you continue to work hard there is no reason why you can't be whatever you want to be. :)

Does your sister know how much she upsets you? Have you told her how it makes you feel?

A 'BFFL' shouldn't tell you you're weird or try and change you.... do you have any other friends? Do you have any ways to meet new people apart from when you're at school?

How is the talking with Childline going?
  • Options
    How can I talk to my sister if every time I look at her she tells me I'm perving at her every time I speak to her she asks eeeeeey why is she talking to me to someone else I'm fed up I just cant control the life I own x

And talking to ChildLine going ok we have started talking about abuse and all but haven't gone in to detail just hovers of it and talked about other stuff as well to

And why cant my friend change me friends are there to tell the truth right my friend says im ugly simple x
  • Options
    If she wont listen to what you have to say or replies badly when you look at her how about a text or e-mail? At least that way you can say how you feel and even if she replies in a negative manner you can simply delete the reply and try to move on. I understand how you feel when you can't control the life you own. Try getting control of one thing at a time instead of doing it all at once. Yes it will take a while to resolve all the issues you are experiencing but will hopefully make you feel more in control if you are gradually making a change and slowly getting the control you need.
  • Options
    JamieRamus wrote: »
    If she wont listen to what you have to say or replies badly when you look at her how about a text or e-mail? At least that way you can say how you feel and even if she replies in a negative manner you can simply delete the reply and try to move on. I understand how you feel when you can't control the life you own. Try getting control of one thing at a time instead of doing it all at once. Yes it will take a while to resolve all the issues you are experiencing but will hopefully make you feel more in control if you are gradually making a change and slowly getting the control you need.

I don't know her E-mail addy she keep those things hidden from me she doesn't know mine either so fair enough I will get no one to listen to me ever I'll hide for ever and never be noticed I have soo many talents I had given up on thanks to soo many people I have tottaly chnage since I was in primary school which is making my life worst and I can't take it slowly it will never work out
  • Options
    How about writing her a letter then? I'm sure everyone here is willing to listen to you, and you shouldn't have to hide away unnoticed, especially if you have talents you can share with the world. Things will work out, you just have to give them the time too.

And it is great that you have been able to start talking to Childline about your abuse, will hopefully bring about the change you need
  • Options
    Anyone who calls you ugly isn't a friend, you might hang around with them, but there's more to being friends than that.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Anyone who calls you ugly isn't a friend, you might hang around with them, but there's more to being friends than that.

She only tell me that because she's being honest she said I have no sense in Fashion so shee is going to teach me what fashion is x
    And I'm just a person she teand to take all her anger out on x
  • Options
    How about writing her a letter then? I'm sure everyone here is willing to listen to you, and you shouldn't have to hide away unnoticed, especially if you have talents you can share with the world. Things will work out, you just have to give them the time too.

And it is great that you have been able to start talking to Childline about your abuse, will hopefully bring about the change you need

She would ripe up the letter and call me a freak... she's older she can treat me like this I know I guess getting used to it seems like the only possible answer and with the abuse thing social services are comin a few days earlier I'm so scared so very scared so scared I feel like running away like I did in the past :(
  • Options
    Getting used to a problem doesn't help to solve it, and nobody has the right to put somebody down or treat them badly. I know its hard but you need to stay. If you run it would mean that social services can't see how you are being mistreated and would not be able to assist you
  • Options
    Getting used to a problem doesn't help to solve it, and nobody has the right to put somebody down or treat them badly. I know its hard but you need to stay. If you run it would mean that social services can't see how you are being mistreated and would not be able to assist you

I hate social services I hate them so bad they scare me make my parents shout at me and they never understand you know why because social services are stupid I don't want them to come to my home I know this lovely place I can run away to and then come home a few days later just pretend nothing happened I think I'll cry myself to sleep tonight having a bad day I just dont want social services to come x
  • Options
    Are social services really that bad?

Surely a kid in your situation would get taken out of the family home if you are being beaten?
  • Options
    Are social services really that bad?

Surely a kid in your situation would get taken out of the family home if you are being beaten?

They've taken me before I gave my parnts another chance ss are really good though x
  • Options
    With that you have said that has happened, you wouldnt be put back into care. Especially after being locked up for a week whilst your mother went to spain on holiday.
  • Options
    I study childcare. Social services simply do not put children back into situation where there is a violent person.
  • Options
    I know
  • Options
    I know

You know what?
  • Options
    You know what?

That they couldn't take me bacck it takes many years x
  • Options
    Thats your parents couldnt take you back, not social services being unable to take you back.