Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mum iss hospital, family falling apart.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    am i being silly, or is alanarrr and depressed girl the same user? only because they have excatly the same location as eachother other; "arr cant say that"

and, you remind me of hollyboos - or whatever her user name was - post...

But I hope you find a way of calling childline, what did you say when you told them what happend? is there any friends that you can confide with?

1. Your being silly that wwould be correct neither of us are the same people x And what's wrong with having the samee location?
    And yeah I've called ChildLine and completely froze we talked about other issues ass well first when she had asked me how is your relationship to your parents I just completely froze x *∴………………∴*
    And me have friends that's a change I'm the girl who talk's to a teddy bear named ross x
  • Options
    *Alarna* wrote: »
    In bangladesh I used to work for a rich family who would pay me 5 tekkah a day to cook and clean

That's about 5p per day. Actually a little less.
  • Options
    am i being silly, or is alanarrr and depressed girl the same user? only because they have excatly the same location as eachother other; "arr cant say that"

and, you remind me of hollyboos - or whatever her user name was - post...

Similar profiles, similar issues, similar posting style.

Given the issues being raised though I think that this one needs to slide. Symptoms etc
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    MoK wrote: »
    Given the issues being raised though I think that this one needs to slide.

:yes:
  • Options
    :shocking:
    How I feel :crying:
  • Options
    *Alarna* wrote: »
    My Fathers took away my cell. He's not letting me go out because he thinks I'm to young and he keep hitting I entered a stupid poem contest my poems going to be in a stupid book and all my Father does is laugh about it ad tells me how bad it is! Arggg I feel like attepting to kill myself soon x :(
    I'm scared to talk to them I can't call ChildLine with out my Father finding out I can't access theere stupid site because my dad's blocked it telling me to sort my own problems out by myself. But after all that I can't do anytthing about it because it Fathers coice he is the oldest and Mother coming out of hospital tomorrow and things will get alot worst I'm just looseing it :crying:

Alarna, i'd love to see your poem.

:cool:

i think your signature could make a good poem too if we just aded the right words to it.

:cool:

i've only written 2 poems myself but i feel a third one coming on.

:yes:
  • Options
    :crying: I got told to give up on it so I did and poetry the only thing that makes me smile :( but oh well we can't always keep trying the same old thing might take up smoking
  • Options
    ": am i being silly, or is alanarrr and depressed girl the same user? only because they have excatly the same location as eachother other; "arr cant say that"

nah. they both have diffrent names.
  • Options
    ": am i being silly, or is alanarrr and depressed girl the same user? only because they have excatly the same location as eachother other; "arr cant say that"

nah. they both have diffrent names.

I don't think names matter.
  • Options
    MoK wrote: »
    Similar profiles, similar issues, similar posting style.

Given the issues being raised though I think that this one needs to slide. Symptoms etc

i guess that does make sense about letting it slide because if people need help, thats what thesites there for, but i dont think its fair a user whos been banned 2 or 3 times before can keep coming back under new names.
  • Options
    i guess that does make sense about letting it slide because if people need help, thats what thesites there for, but i dont think its fair a user whos been banned 2 or 3 times before can keep coming back under new names.

That depends on the reasons for having several accounts - for one it makes it harder for people to get the whole picture and to put 2+2 and come up with the right answer. It's entirely possible that someone doesn't want to be traced.

Look at the issues being raised - self harm, eating disorders, parental abuse and then ask yourself if that person might have a reason for hiding their identity.

Helen is clearly aware of any concerns and the mods have the power to act if they are concerned. I'd say we leave it at that.
  • Options
    Oh no Mother is back from hospital and one can not handle any more abuse. I am fed up all I want is to live with a nice family and a nice life I didn't think that was much to ask. My Mother scares me way more than Father I have to face it I've tried looking for help tried talking to people. Family life has never been great and pprobaberbly never will I need to cope more the only way I do that is cut myself and it seems so hard I just sometimes can't control my mood I'm angry upset and litteraly all over the place please do not change the topiccc of the thread thank you x
  • Options