Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Period sex.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    TintedLens wrote: »
    I'm the same way. I get unbelievably horny while I'm on my period, but usually prefer to wait until it's lighter rather than right at the beginning.

Orgasms help immensely with menstrual cramps, too.:D

There was the odd occasion, early in our relationship, when we had both gotten way too turned on to worry about a bit of blood. There was no holding back the tide, so we just put something absorbent and washable underneath us (a dark coat, I think). :blush:

Orgasms are great for headaches and insomnia too!
  • Options
    Yeah, it wasn't that bad having sex on my period. He didn't mind, I didn't mind, and just for the record, he has now seen my boobs.
  • Options
    lyric wrote: »
    he has now seen my boobs.

you could maybe put that in your signature so we are delighted by this every time you post?
  • Options
    I think for me it depends on the relationship. If its serious then yeh, Im up for it! Im always so freakin horny when im on my period, and when you orgasm on a period, for some reason it just feels awesome! :thumb:

My boyfriend isnt at all one bit bothered about blood, He couldnt give two shi*t's! Like someones said, wear a condom and when your done, pull off and bloods gone!
    I couldnt do it with just any guy though.. id feel abit... Weird. I think stuff like thats quite personal... so id have to trust the lad i did it with.. or maybe im just weird! :chin:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    you could maybe put that in your signature so we are delighted by this every time you post?

It hasn't changed the way I think about them though and I kept making excuses for why they are so shit to him.