Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

yet another F***ing thread :P

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *hugs to you too*
  • Options
    lol, thanks. just thought you know, a hug is always good for feeling a little better. even if it is a virtual hug!
  • Options
    hugs in bed are even better still :naughty:;)
  • Options
    true- but unfortunately that is not possible though! I am only capable of sending virtual hugs
  • Options
    bio haz wrote: »
    hugs in bed are even better still :naughty:;)

maybe you can ask your next door neighbour for that ;)
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    First the neighbours, now members of TheSite :no: ;):p
    And I'm not happy much nowadays either, so make sure you keep posting :thumb:
    X
  • Options
    Alas, that is a shame, because if I had someone in bed with me...then I might be able to sleep a bit better...I've got an insecurity problem :blush: I'm rather messed up.
  • Options
    Alas, that is a shame, because if I had someone in bed with me...then I might be able to sleep a bit better...I've got an insecurity problem :blush: I'm rather messed up.

or you may have the worst night sleep ever. what if they snore, and constantly roll over and talk in their sleep and steal the duvet? :p
    good nights sleep? i think not!
  • Options
    When I had a boyfriend i used to fall asleep around 11 because my rents would let him stay til then. I don't sleep til 3 or 4 now. i guess I'm gonna need to start sleeping with some guys. life's a bitch huh?
  • Options
    I doubt snoring would be much of a problem...mainly as I sleep with women, and I make sure that they are fully accomidated and repaid for any inconveniances....LOL!
  • Options
    So, you put mini bio into a wet hot hole?
    Lovely.
  • Options
    hmmm...no, i just make sure they get a massive duvet, so that i can cuddle up to them and have someone to hold during the night. :P
  • Options
    lol, lovely...!
    ah I like massive duvets... aways have to have a 13.5 tog one too. Now you are making me want to get into my bed :(
  • Options
    Teddy bears work as well :P
  • Options
    If I had a teddy bear...I've got a pillow, but that isn't really the same:banghead:
  • Options
    you haven't even got one teddy?? that is sad. you know what you'll have to do tomorrow... go buy one!
  • Options
    I gave my teddy to my 5 year on and off missus when she moved up north...because it's something to remember me by. Apparently it's next to her hospital bed atm :/
  • Options
    oh.
    that was a nice thing to do though :) but not helpful to you.
    maybe you need a pink octopus from YouthNet?!
  • Options
    Pink Octopus?!?!?!?! Where?!?!
  • Options
    i don't know how you get one. I asked nicely, but the post is here.
  • Options
    OMG!!! I WANT ONNEEEEE!!!! :O :O :O But...I also cannot see where to get one from :(
  • Options
    Helen will know. that's why I asked nicely! Sounds like maybe there will be a competition... we must enter!
  • Options
    :o Competition? :(...I don't like them...hardly ever win :/ bah...screw it...just for a PINK BLOODY OCTP{US I'll do it! XD
  • Options
    ha ha. well maybe they'll change their minds. Or maybe it will be an easy competition. I never win stuff either, maybe our luck will change!
  • Options
    Well...missus next door neighbour just came round. I have a broken ribs, and a fractured hand on the third and fourth digits, with, in her words, "a fucking idiotic cut on my shoulder that is surprisingly good for one that deep" :/
  • Options
    Hi bio haz,

How's it going? Have you been to the hospital/drop in centre to get some medical attention for these? Sounds like it might be worth it.

Hope you are feeling a bit more on top of things today - let us know how you've got on :)
  • Options
    I've avoided going to the hospital...but, I've been living next door basically because missus next dorr's mum is a nurse. Feeling really low though...had a crap week, and tried cutting my wrist last night. :/
  • Options
    Uhh...

Double post and everything, but I've just found out I've lost a little under 5 kg in about a week. Is this too much? Plus it was from not really eating anything. Also, I've got a want to get rid of more fat, but everyone tell's me I'm not. I'm so confused :crying:
  • Options
    Yeah. Well, if things get worse...like, a hell of alot worse, I'll tell someone, but I don't want them dragged into it because I don't like them involved in my stuff.

i agree with me the same
  • Options
    To be honest with you, and you could ask my mates too if you knew them, but very little makes me smile at the moment...so much crap is going on in my life that I just don't feel happy anymore. :/ xxxxxxx

me same i feel wacking my mum and dads head off with a chainsoe