Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

yet another F***ing thread :P

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So...yeah...I did it again...I came to make everyones day the worst thing in history by making them read some fricking stupid post on an internet site...I try my best :/ Anyways, cut pretty badly on sunday...still opens up if I scratch it...which is kinda hard to avoid because it itches so bloody much. Slept most of monday away, and the part which i didn't, I got hit by a truck on my push bike :banghead: lifes a little...shit. Anyone else feeling under the weather?

Bio

Comments

• Options
    yeah me too Bio. Isn't life great.

Have you tried putting a plaster on your cut? And hope you didn't get too badly hurt on your bike?

*hugs*
  • Options
    Its a bit too deep and long for a plaster...it's right across my shoulder, like, all the way around.

As for my bike, I came off and it feels like I've broken my hand, and possibly a rib.
  • Options
    oh dear. is a trip to A&E possible? sounds like it'd be beneficial to one/both of your injuries.
  • Options
    Annaarrr!!Annaarrr!! Posts: 876 Part of The Mix Family
    Hiya (:
    I'mma feeling like poop too. Keep posting bout how you're feeling (: We can feel like poop together:yes:
    And I don't know about everyone else, but i find ice stops my itchiness. Try rubbing ice on it, might not work but it's worth a shot, ehh?
    And if you're hand or ribs get worse go see the whitecoats.
    X
  • Options
    The only way I could get to A&E is if I told my rents...which I don't particularly want to...because...yeah...somethings I think are best kept hidden from family, especially a family like mine.

Ice...I'll need to make some first XD
  • Options
    I can understand not wanting to tell your parents, but if you don't go to casualty and your hand/rib are broken they will get worse and then your parents will find out and it will probably mean more hospital trips and more pain.
  • Options
    Yeah. Well, if things get worse...like, a hell of alot worse, I'll tell someone, but I don't want them dragged into it because I don't like them involved in my stuff.
  • Options
    It's not that hard to make :p;)
    Yeah I keep everything from my parents. If you just say you're going out to a friend's house, you can go to the doctors. If that's possible =/
    But, don't leave it long enough til you're parents actually see the pain. Ooooorrrr you could stand about halfway up the stairs, go down the steps two or three at a time banging loudly. The you lie at the bottom and go 'OOOWWWWWWWWW MY HAND AND RIBS' Soorted.
    Everyone reading is now pulling this face :yeees: or :eek2:
    BUT! It might just work :yes:
    It's all i could think of =/
    X
  • Options
    Haha, if I tried that, I'd go through them...they're old and made of wood, so it would give me a reason to go oww :lol: good plan though.
  • Options
    How about.... Falling over? Like, have something hard in your hand though then when you 'trip' say it went under you and it went into your ribs. I'm getting good at this, oui? :no: :yeees: :)
  • Options
    Hahaha...pretty funny...hmm...I take it that you do things like this all the time then? :p
  • Options
    Oooh come on? I'm working my brains hard to think of these! At least try one? :p;)
    And I try to avoid situations where my parents are involved, unfortunately you couldn't have predicted you were gonna get yo' arse whooped by some lorry thingy. ;) Anyways, yeah I throw myself down the stairs three maybe four times a day, just for fun, y'know :thumb:
    Maybe honesty really is a good thing here? You don't have to say anything about the cut and if the whitecoats ask you to take your top off just say I'd rather not and only lift it up? I guess it depends on how high the rib injury is =/
    X
  • Options
    i think they are quite good ideas! lol. funny if nothing else... a couple are even feasible.

can you not just say you came off your bike? you don't have to mention your shoulder to your parents. but without lecturing, broken bones need seeing too... :yes:
  • Options
    can you not just say you came off your bike? you don't have to mention your shoulder to your parents. but without lecturing, broken bones need seeing too... :yes:
    Indeed.:yes:
  • Options
    Well, think about some of these extreme sports that people play these days :P never know what could be happening, like, there could be an annual throw-yourself-down-the-stairs day? lol. I've just had the thought that my neighbour can take me to the hospital...she loves me like a brother (and lover...but thats another story) so when she gets back I'll go round and see her.
  • Options
    bio haz wrote: »
    ...she loves me like a brother (and lover...but thats another story) so when she gets back I'll go round and see her.
    Have you been banging the neighbours? :nervous: :crazyeyes :eek:
    Hehe ;) But yeah that's a very good idea (: :thumb:
    X
  • Options
    She's twentyyyy...only 1 and a half years age difference XD
  • Options
    Oooohhh check you Mr Pimp ;)
  • Options
    guessing thats a yeah then :razz:
  • Options
    :yeees: yeaahhh :blush:
  • Options
    You havnt made my day the worst day in history.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    You havnt made my day the worst day in history.
    Agreed (:
  • Options
    I was in a depressive mood when I wrote it. :/
  • Options
    But me and my amazing ideas cheered you up, right? ;-)
    X
  • Options
    They made me smile :P
  • Options
    I feel unloved :crying:
  • Options
    Woah!! Why? I mean...feel the love. Feel it, feel it like you've never felt it before! XD
  • Options
    But I only made you smile :crying:
  • Options
    To be honest with you, and you could ask my mates too if you knew them, but very little makes me smile at the moment...so much crap is going on in my life that I just don't feel happy anymore. :/ xxxxxxx
  • Options
    *big hugs*