Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ok hi.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im sorry but I thought went to a special arabic school?

Ok.. so we've established your having some problems, how do you feel you would like to proceed, is social services an option you believe you'd like to head down? obviously regarding your careers and teaching. childline? NSPCC? I mean I am more than willing to try and help you but how would you like to be helped?
  • Options
    Wa evas

hey its not a special arbic school its a normal skwl only for muslims i av english school first den arbic skwl den mosque den tutor nd den play out
    i do wnt help but my worries r that my sister doesn't want to get help nd shes der ones with the issues she got found today mum went mad at me,nd sis had 2 go in2 hospital. my sister told me she didnt want to recieve help but i do wnt her 2 im confused wa shud i do?
  • Options
    hi hollyboo

sounds like you need to look after yourself right now. what kind of help would you like? I know that you've been given lots of options in this thread already - do any of them feel like possibilities for you?

please keep posting and take care of yourself in all of this

:wave:
  • Options
    i wud like sum 1 2 kill me please i will pay 2
  • Options
    hollyboo19 wrote: »
    ... my teacher making fun of me cuz im the only dark skinned student saying stuff like when ur older u woont get a good education and will becomee dumb she had said that to me and my sister right in front of the class on out second day after coming back fron bangladesh the teacher even told us 2 get out
    "get out u black niggers" it was horrible well im sore she didnt like uss then nd i am a dumb kid exspecially widd english :(

And there was me thinking that that sort of school teacher had been extinct since the 1950's. How little I know ...

Hollyboo, you must realise that this sort of behaviour is entirely unacceptable in modern-day Britain. If what you are saying is true, and I'm not saying it isn't - it's just that I am rather shocked - you ought, at the very least, talk to the head teacher about your class teacher's racist attitude.
  • Options
    well its twice as hard 2 my twin sis shud c wa the teachers say 2 er xx
    and i shud be used 2 her attitude anyway its a free country we can all do as we please *whipe tear*
  • Options
    i wud like sum 1 2 kill me please i will pay 2

Well then if this is your final decision and what you really want with no talking you out of it. then I do not know how we can help, We've offered support, links and lots of advice, I do not feel there is much more we can contribute,

We're all trying to help, however you seem reluctant to try any form of help yourself. I know it is scary, admit there is something wrong is the hardest part, getting help is nearly as hard.

We can only help you so much, but if your unwilling then there is nothing the posters can do to make it better. Im sorry but realistically what can we do for you? And asking us to kill you is not a realistic answer.
  • Options
    well i'll get me mate to kill me and she almost killed this other person once when they asked it was a boy she threw the knife at him but the boy moved nnd decided he didnt want to get killed so she would do it bu nt sure if shell do it 2 her best m8 ok everyone thanx for all of your advice and I did take some of the advice and tryed it like tryed tlkin 2 my carer tlkin 2 childline nd soo on mum just hit us nd locked us in the shoe cuboard with r hands tied then we got social services involved they came around mum said do u want to go bk in2 care we sed no nd den she sed dont say anything then social worker came round we didnt speak
    when we called childline same thing agen hello then helloooo nd we did say something we sed hi (omg never gt tha far in a convo) we tlked for a bit bu when she asked hu r parents were we hung up (she didnt no we were care kids up for adoption mmost ppl av h8 us cuz we hardly tlked nd always went out at mid night.
  • Options
    I am sorry you have tried these options and they've not worked for you. however you got the social worker involved yet decided to stay with your abusive career? I do not understand this course of action,

Killing yourself is not really a smart option is it. there are ways out of your situation. yes you would have to go back into care, but if it is a safe environment then surely that is better.

Also, please remember there are other members on this board who have problems, saying bye bye and I'm going to go kill myself now is not really appropriate, we obviously know you are having suicidal thoughts and we want to help, but you seem unwilling.
  • Options
    ok

if i new wat most of those words meant i wud reply sensably and me and my sis dont want to go into care again not after everything we went through in care in bangladesh it was horrible threts nd everything nd im not avin suicidal thoughts huh *turns head 2 left* we wud rather stay wid parents hu abuse us.
    traa
  • Options
    I am sorry but you said you wanted your friend to kill you? but your not having suicidal thoughts?
  • Options
    hi/

well my oldest sister killed her self by hangin her self it was in the news girl killed her self after years of hell from bullies nd child abuse front cover my twin sister almost died both of her lungs got twisted doctour sed if u bought her a day l8er she wud of been dead so im happy she survieved
  • Options
    well my oldest sister killed her self by hangin her self it was in the news girl killed her self after years of hell from bullies nd child abuse front cover my twin sister almost died both of her lungs got twisted doctour sed if u bought her a day l8er she wud of been dead so im happy she survieved

Ok... but that wasn't what I asked.
  • Options
    oh
    Hellfire wrote: »
    I am sorry but you said you wanted your friend to kill you? but your not having suicidal thoughts?

o didnt c ur question when i posted the other thing im 11 i shouldnt be having suicidal thoughts nd y am i still awake when its past my bed time.