Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Bleeding not on period

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    BA you seem like a nice person but you need to get some self respect...having unprotected sex at 12 is just asking for trouble. At 12 I had braces and hadn't discovered make up or hair straighteners and still hated boys. Why are you doing this to yourself?
  • Options
    I don't know... I just... I grew up like this I guess. I've never done the whole childhood thing, I used to behead barbie dolls and listen to punk music. I kinda grew up being rebellious I guess... just kinda how I am.

Oh, And I'm not having a baby.
    Xx
  • Options
    Ballerina wrote: »
    BA you seem like a nice person but you need to get some self respect...having unprotected sex at 12 is just asking for trouble. At 12 I had braces and hadn't discovered make up or hair straighteners and still hated boys. Why are you doing this to yourself?

I agree, be a kid will you still can
  • Options
    Lexi99 wrote: »
    I agree, be a kid will you still can
    This is true.
  • Options
    I don't know... I just... I grew up like this I guess. I've never done the whole childhood thing, I used to behead barbie dolls and listen to punk music. I kinda grew up being rebellious I guess... just kinda how I am.

Oh, And I'm not having a baby.
    Xx

It's not the risk of getting pregnant, also STIs and your general self esteem, it's pretty self destructive behaviour at any age. But at 12 is just really sad to hear. You should be enjoying your youth without these adult issues.
  • Options
    for future reference..female condoms? then it's up to you not him