Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

New survey: High or Dry?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Haha, you know, I'm so gonna make a thread about retiring :p Hahaha xD (na I probably wont, to much effort on my part there ;))
    Xx
  • Options
    Aww, cheers Jim & Angel :-)
  • Options
    Done. In the "What websites have you heard of", you should really put down Drugs-forum.com (or whoever is funding the survey since it is rather huge and well known). While it is a public forum with just as much false information as fact, so does this place. I trust both places. Both promptly remove false information (or so I'd hope), and the users regularly correct and education those with false information.

I found some of the questions hard to answer, because while I'd answer one question, I felt like I needed to explain why but wasn't given the opportunity.
  • Options
    I didn't think this was the best survey in the world. Firstly, there was no way of clicking 'back', secondly what on earth does the 'trustworthiness' of a source of information mean? As opposed to 'accuracy'. And 'convenience' of a source of information didn't make much sense either.

It also asked where I'd go to get advice about drugs but only let me choose one option. If I had a real problem or knew someone with a real problem, I'd go to as many sources as possible to make sure I had the best advice and information.

I have to point out that I don't mean to sound unappreciative. I will very much enjoy my amazon voucher as I am 24 and so still in the age bracket!
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    I was going to assume I was probably too foreign but you beat me too it!

And I've only got a few months to go before I'll be too old as well. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

At least I think I still have a pack left of the condoms I once got sent. I might frame it in my living room.

Me too, too foreign, but I still have some sex stuff I got sent last year. Whippee! Not too foreign for that, bizatches!
  • Options
    Got my coupon today, bought a book. Thanks :D!