Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Quick Help Wtf

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi quick help, had sex on sat, sunday mornin, sunday afternoon, monday, now my cock has gone crazy, theres like a swollen thing under my bell end that i cant pull my foreskin over, i have no idea what this is, i usually have a tight skin and my bell end doesnt even 'peek out' apart from when havin sex, but now its stuck, with like a swolen ring underneath it!? wtf is this, how do i get it away!? Please help im scared lol

Comments

• Options
    Hi D86,

Hope you are OK, sound's like you're quite distressed. It's really difficult to say what the swollen lump could be, you'll need to seek medical advice. You could call the NHS Direct number now (0845 46 47) and they could talk you through what it could be? Or if you are OK to wait until the morning, you could go to your local walk-in centre?

You may also want to think about visiting a GUM (Sexual Health) clinic as one of the possibilities is that you have a sexually transmitted infection? If you have an active sex life, then it's always wise to get tested for STI's regularly, whether you use contraception or not. You could also talk to someone at Brook - they are a sexual health service for young people, they offer a really good service.

Hope this helps - take care :)
  • Options
    I found a site with someone talking about something called Candidiasis
    which sounds very siilar to what I have at the minute, I'm gonna leave it a couple of days to see if this swelling goes down, if not I will follow your advice, Thanks
  • Options
    Mate, is your dick, so it's up to you, but if you're not tempted to take a scrubbing brush to your bell end, it's probably not thrush. On the othern hand, if you do have thrush, you want to get that sorted as soon as possible, one of the possible side effects is tightening of the foreskin.
  • Options
    Owwww if your foreskin is usally tight them maybe you should see your gp as i think this might keep happening if you are unable to clean the end bit properly thrush is going to love those conditions. (Suddenly i dont want my breakfast)
  • Options
    I think I'm just gonna wait a couple days to see if the swelling goes away, this has hapened before but nowhere near as bad and that just cleared away on its own, but this looks like 10 times worse. If nothing clears soon I will be going to get it checked, :0( bad times
  • Options
    Also the thing is, I cant even see the end of my foreskin trapped beneath this swelling, its like its folded back on its self a few times or something, i tried unfolding it with some hot water and soap and it looked like it was working but i was worried I was doing somtrhing wrong and was gonna pull something off lol, Has anyone ever had anything like this before?
  • Options
    bw.jpg
    thgoatse_02-1.jpg
    Hello.jpg
    goatse_08-1.jpg
    goatse_19.jpg
    goatse_04.jpg
    04.jpg
    Nadja-0017-1.jpg
    eat-shit-blog.jpg
    FournierGangrene.jpg

You just got OWNED!
    FEEL THE SPOCKER! oooo YEA!
    Can't BEAT ME! JOIN ME!
  • Options
    It sounds like it could be Balanitis, this is when the end swells up and is really sore i think it caused by either thrush or an infection but it is because your foreskin is tight i think you should get your gp to have a quick look and see if they think you need anything done if it keeps happening maybe circumsion :eek2: or i think they can just cut like a v shape out of it but im not a doctor so dont take my word for it.
  • Options
    Its alright I fixed it lol, I think my foreskin rolled back when havin sex like weird and proper swelled up, and I couldnt get it back up, so i just squeezed the head (OUCH) and pushed it down and rolled the foreskin back outwards if ya get what I mean, it was proper eye watering, arghh, back to normal now though :D
  • Options
    OMG im gona faint lol
  • Options
    Seriously, I'd see what you can do about that phimosis (no longer para- yay!)

treatment generally involves a steroid cream to thin the foreskin a little, making it more likely to stretch over time, and changing wanking style to involve moving the foreskin more.
  • Options
    gabrielgabriel Posts: 1 Just got here
    My foreskin is too tight to be pulled over the head and it's still attached to the head at the back. Also when I get the most I can over the head if I get too much over it wont go back over the head. Furthermore I have a bunch of yellow stuff underneath the foreskin cuz I cant get there to clean it. I'm embarrassed to tell my parents and I dont wanna show my penis to a doctor. What do I do?

• Options
    LaineLaine Deactivated Posts: 2,762 Boards Guru
    Hey gabriel this is quite an old post so you may may wish to make your own thread by posting a new discussion in health and wellbeing. That being said,

It sounds to me like you may tight foreskin issues(phimosis) As i'm not a doctor its best to see someone about it as if it was phimosis you would need help regardless 

You may be getting a build up of smegma which is what happens when you can't wash your bits properly. 

With the current lockdown situation i am unsure as to what your GP surgery does because i usually suggest people see a doctor without telling their parents if they wish but you may have to ring up and have a phone consultation?

You may be able to get a topical steroid cream from a pharmacist to help with stretching(apply cream massage it in, and slowly pull back and stop when it hurts or feels uncomfortable) 

welcome to the mix by the way :)

🌈Positive thoughts🌈

"This is my family. I found it, all on my own.
    It's little, and Broken, but still good. Yeah. Still good." ~ Stitch

"Lately, I've been struggling with all the simple things in my life" ~ Cian Ducrot

"I don't know if it's because my heart hurts or I'm insecure" ~ Juice Wrld
  • Options
    Jade09Jade09 Moderator Posts: 660 Incredible Poster
    Hey everyone! I'm just going to close this thread as it is quite old. However, feel free to create your own thread @gabriel and we will be happy to help!  :)
    FAQ | How to report a post | How to report spam
    I'm a community moderator. I'm here to help guide discussions and make sure Community Guidelines are followed. I can't send DMs, but you can message @TheMix or email community@themix.org.uk with questions or concerns.
This discussion has been closed.