Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What have you eaten today...

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why won't you dress as a penny farthing? That's not very sporting of you :no:

Didn't have time to make the costume! Too busy sleeping, scratching my belly and eating biscuits. It's a full time job :yes:
  • Options
    Kaff wrote: »
    Didn't have time to make the costume! Too busy sleeping, scratching my belly and eating biscuits. It's a full time job :yes:

poor show Kaff, let the team down :p. it was so the best idea out of them all as well.

just had some toast. :p
  • Options
    Still eating ice cream.
  • Options
    Are you eating the Vermonster

http://www.sukimon.com/images/051120_vermonster/vermonster_sign.jpg

Apperantly there are no pictures allowed in this post :(

I could totally complete that challenge.
  • Options
    Mwahaha. No, but that is beautiful. :p

I'm dividing my time between pints of Milk & Cookies and Mud Pie (which seems to basically be a chocolate version of Dublin Mudslide)

I WISH I LIVED IN VERMONT. :lol:
  • Options
    LOADS!!!!!

breakfast - 2 weetabix

lunch - tomato soup with a piece of wholemeal bread

tea - some of my homemade shepherds pie that i made last night

supper- 2 pieces of wholemeal toast

snacks - 1 apple and 1 banana
    Seriously? That's all? :p
  • Options
    Yesterday had

2 weetabix and smoothie for breakfast

lunch...2 portaello mushrooms with low fat soft cheese and mozzeella on top

tea....some wheatfree cracker things and salsa :yum:
  • Options
    Some dumplings from yesterday and a packet of pasta from home! (im in China)
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    Yesterday had

2 weetabix and smoothie for breakfast

lunch...2 portaello mushrooms with low fat soft cheese and mozzeella on top

tea....some wheatfree cracker things and salsa :yum:

thats fuck all
  • Options
    thats fuck all

:yes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    look guys, we said we wouldn't turn this into a competition like the last thread! no comments on how little/how much someone is eating please :) unless you are talking about yourself of course otherwise this thread will get closed! :(

eta: i've just had two weetabix for breakfast! :yum:
  • Options
    look guys, we said we wouldn't turn this into a competition like the last thread! no comments on how little/how much someone is eating please :) unless you are talking about yourself of course otherwise this thread will get closed! :(

yeah but you know you started it so you could get some satisfaction in comparing how little you eat to other people.
    I know youre doing it. I have an ED too, so i know where youre coming from
  • Options
    i agree with scc. i was skeptical about posting in this thread but it's evident how damaging it is gonna be for some people so no more posts from me i think
  • Options

Tbh, its kinda hard not to compare what you are eating with everyone else, but i don't understand why people have to comment on how little people eat. And if you do compare it doesn't mean there is a problem.
  • Options
    there are people in this thread who have posted recently about eating disorders. i think it would be VERY hard not to take this into account when looking at this thread and/or at any other threads and not to look out for warning signs seeing as this is a caring community. i just think this thread has way too much potential to trigger and damage others and so won't be contributing to it. i expect it'll be heavily moderated by admin anyway but as a user i find it quite upsetting to read sometimes.
  • Options
    thats fuck all

I got up late so didn't have my breakfast till about 11 then was busy through the day so didn't have much chance to make anything....that and the fact I am skint and can't afford much food doesn't help!
  • Options
    there are people in this thread who have posted recently about eating disorders. i think it would be VERY hard not to take this into account when looking at this thread and/or at any other threads and not to look out for warning signs seeing as this is a caring community. i just think this thread has way too much potential to trigger and damage others and so won't be contributing to it. i expect it'll be heavily moderated by admin anyway but as a user i find it quite upsetting to read sometimes.

:yes: I don't have any problems with my eating, but do find myself feeling bad when I read how little other people are eating and comparing it to what I've eaten - I can't help it, and no matter how much certain people protest it's obvious there is an element of competition here. I'm really trying with the healthy eating/exercise thing at the moment and feeling loads better for it, and negative thoughts like that just don't get me anywhere...so I'm going to stop reading this thread/contributing to it too.
  • Options
    I must be stupid because i don't really see the competition, although i find it hard not to compare i wouldn't say i am going out of my way to eat less or more heathy than people. From what I can see people are eating what they need.
  • Options
    The last food thread did decend into a massiv compatition over who could eat less and I kinda agree that this will most probably go the same way...and agree with SCC about why it was started in the first place!

I compare myself to other people and know my eating problems will make me want to eat less than people and feel better about myself. These kinda threads are never good :no:
  • Options
    Peanut butter on toast for Bfast,

Lunch will be some nice crusty rolls with a meat product, ham/chicken etc

Dinner will be whatever work decides to serve.
  • Options
    look guys, we said we wouldn't turn this into a competition like the last thread! no comments on how little/how much someone is eating please :)

In my case, I just didn't really buy your statement that you'd eaten a lot. :p
  • Options
    The last food thread did decend into a massiv compatition over who could eat less

Seriously? :confused:
  • Options
    SteelWool wrote: »
    Seriously? :confused:

pretty much yeah :(
  • Options
    no breakfast or lunch. It's my brothers birthday so he will get to choose tea tonight, kinda dreading what he picks lol.
  • Options
    Hmmm I have had (so far, I fully intend to scoff later :yum:)
    Crumpets with peanut butter (did you all see that coming? Betcha didn't!) and then an orange for breakfast

For lunch, a packet of crisps, some grapes and an M&S foccacia square with some chutney. Actually I'm still really hungry. I think I need some more peanut butter ... perhaps on a bagel? :chin:

For dinner I think I'm going to do mash, veg and some kind of vegetarian thingumy and then have yoghurt and maple syrup for pudding. And perhaps steal some of my husband's pizza as a late night snack, if he lets me.
  • Options
    pretty much yeah :(
    Pity.
    Mm, well, I plan on finishing off a pint of ice cream today, I like mah food. :D
  • Options
    geneve wrote: »
    So what if people want to be competative about it? Isn't this the right place for 'problems', no-one is shy talking about cutting or suicide, so why not a bit of dieting?
    It wasn't just dieting last time really, it got rather unhealthy. Whilst this is a board for help and support the competitiveness was having a detrimental effect on other posters and was not so much about helping to cope with or heal an eating disorder but felt more like negative competition and encouragment to eat very little.
  • Options
    EDIT: Eep, too slow.
  • Options
    The way I see it, if someone doesn't want to change, the only online support out there is pro-ana sites. And talking about what people eat is support, just like what is offered to cutters. I mean gosh, there's a whole board for drug use and yet daily calories is too 'unhealthy'.
    I really don't think you get it do you? oh well, perhaps Jim or Helen will come along and explain in a better way than I can.
  • Options
    The way I see it, if someone doesn't want to change, the only online support out there is pro-ana sites. And talking about what people eat is support, just like what is offered to cutters. I mean gosh, there's a whole board for drug use and yet daily calories is too 'unhealthy'.

no its not that, its just it can be very triggering, and thats not what this place is for.
This discussion has been closed.