Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Unimportant trivial facts

124»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    With me so many people say Lea as "Leah" but I prefer "Lee"
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    With me so many people say Lea as "Leah" but I prefer "Lee"

I get called Lea by my firends or LeaLea by my closest friends. Most people just call me Leanne...at work we have a Leah, Leigh and Leanne so I get called any of them 3 :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Kat_B wrote: »
    I'm the opposite! I use Kat for everything, even at work my email address is Kat@... But people still reply to emails from Kat saying Hi Katie. Or, if I'm on the phone and I say my name's Kat, people always ask what it's short for, why I've decided to call myself that. So annoying. It IS shortened but why can't I just be Kat?!

Why are people so :banghead: ?

Whatever you introduce yourself as, that's your name! You're short and I'm long. Why can't they just let us be? Grr.
  • Options
    My teeth are near enough perfect - have never had any problems with them, no fillings, no bridge, no braces e.t.c...

My favourite alcoholic beverages (not including beer) are either Bundaberg Rum and Coke or Famous Grouse and Coke.

I've been to Amsterdam and Bangkok, and always managed to avoid paying for a hooker! :D
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    I get called Lea by my firends or LeaLea by my closest friends. Most people just call me Leanne...at work we have a Leah, Leigh and Leanne so I get called any of them 3 :rolleyes:

I get called LeaLea too.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »
    I've been to Amsterdam and Bangkok, and always managed to avoid paying for a hooker! :D

And that doesn't mean that I slept with the hookers for free lol, I avoided them full stop.
  • Options
    i'm currently struggling to write an essay about depression. oh the irony.
  • Options
    pill 'ed wrote: »

My favourite alcoholic beverages (not including beer) are either Bundaberg Rum and Coke or Famous Grouse and Coke.

BUNDY!!

Will add facts later :)
  • Options
    ermm

i had severe speech and language difficulties when i was little. i couldnt speak until the age of 3 and went to a speech and language unit until the age of 7.

i got picked to give flowers to princess diana when i was little when she came to open a new playground on the estate where i used to live. apparently i kept plodding off to my mum to try to give her the flowers instead. princess diana patted my head. still have photos somewhere.

when i was little i made friends with the bin men and helped them clear up the rubbish where i used to live. they give me a massive stuffed elephant as a present that was their mascot on the front of the lorry. my mum kept trying to get rid of it because it stunk and was too big to go in the washing machine. i saved nelly countless times but eventually lost the battle.

i have really bendy fingers and according to my boyfriend a stretchy face. er
  • Options
    I have a teddy from childhood called nelly, who has survived and lives in my bed!
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    I have a teddy from childhood called nelly, who has survived and lives in my bed!

i have mr snowman :)
  • Options
    Oh my Goddess, it's like we're connected. I have my brother's Snowy!
  • Options
    BUNDY!!

Glorious stuff innit. Nothing beats sitting on a beautiful tropical beach in Queensland, sipping on a cold bottle of Bundy and coke.
  • Options
    Most of my Bundy introduction was done in Adelaide but there is definitely nothing that beats it :D I'm a rum girl all the way!
  • Options
    I actually have a 3rd nipple (my mum had one in the same place), but luckily it never grew so just looks like a little mole.
    I naturally have red hair, green eyes and am left handed.
    It took me about 60 driving lessons before I passed my test - though I did it first time.
    I'm 20 and have only ever kissed 3 people :blush: