Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Dating someone younger

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    She's probably hot. That's a common reason.

No she isn't hot.
  • Options
    No she isn't hot.

If you don't think she's hot then best bet is to move on. You've apologised now so just move on and act like it was a biiiig misunderstanding.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AMlKYl4KVk
  • Options
    Haven't watched the video on youtube.

I'm moving on! I'm sure there are more mature women than her!
  • Options
    Going from more mature to less mature women, would it be a problem dating someone 10yrs younger than myself? She's 15.

She is 16 on 5th April, my birthday is also on that day too. lol
  • Options
    Going from more mature to less mature women, would it be a problem dating someone 10yrs younger than myself? She's 15.
    Yes.

I don't care how mature she is, it's not right tbh. She's not even legal.
  • Options

She is 16 on 5th April, my birthday is also on that day too. lol

You just seem from most of your posts to be a bit odd. I dont know how you can even joke about what you have said above there.

Are you sure you dont need to maybe sit back and chill out a bit, where it concerns women?
  • Options
    You remind me of my stalker.

nuff said.
  • Options
    You remind me of my stalker.

nuff said.

Put two and two together ;)

Tbh you seem way to eager and are willing to settle for anything from the sounds of it, whether its an older swinging couple to a younger non legal girl,

if I had a daughter at 15 who dated a 25year old lets say there would not be much of a 25year old left after I'd finished with'em, It is kinda sick tbh and weird,

Don't keep jumping from someone to someone and then asking us for approval, take a step back and look at it from an outside prespective, Your putting a lot of effort into finding someone and it is only going to end up in tears and you finding the wrong person. Trust me I did this for a while mate then found someone I actually cared about,

It will take time. it will be dificult and I think you are putting to much into "I must have a girlfriend" and the same with losing your V plates.

Step back, relax, chill, meet some people and just enjoy it, if it happens it happens if it doesn't it doesn't you cannot force these things.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    if I had a daughter at 15 who dated a 25year old lets say there would not be much of a 25year old left after I'd finished with'em, It is kinda sick tbh and weird.

This this omg this.

When I was 16 I went out with a guy who was 9 years older than me. My mum called him 'that boy that's too old for you' (though I am almost certain she would have preferred to call him worse names). I thought it made me really cool and mature until a week later he broke up with me and I thought he was an arsehole. But you know, I'm not surprised and I don't blame him because I was SIXTEEN, I was still a child and he was an adult. It's really, really not ok.
  • Options
    Stop obsessing about finding someone. Just have fun and it'll happen when it happens.
  • Options
    It seems that mr ferrari falls for people really easily.
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Stop obsessing about finding someone. Just have fun and it'll happen when it happens.

:yes:

Why do you feel the need to have a girlfriend? You sound very desparate, which really is a turn off.
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    :yes:

Why do you feel the need to have a girlfriend? You sound very desparate, which really is a turn off.

Girls can smell desperation
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    This this omg this.

When I was 16 I went out with a guy who was 9 years older than me. My mum called him 'that boy that's too old for you' (though I am almost certain she would have preferred to call him worse names). I thought it made me really cool and mature until a week later he broke up with me and I thought he was an arsehole. But you know, I'm not surprised and I don't blame him because I was SIXTEEN, I was still a child and he was an adult. It's really, really not ok.

Omg I thought you were gonna shout at me again :O lol.

You can smell desperation? *sniffs* all I smell is BO. but in all seriousness they are right Farrari, Stop jumping the gun and MrG I do not believe he falls for people easily, hes fallen for the Idea of being with "someone" regardless of who it is.

I may be wrong but hasn't paying for "it" come up before with Farrari? I know it may not be relivent but in my eyes it is all related and to me seems like someone with such low self confidence they think they need someone to feel better or boost it.
  • Options

post deleted
  • Options
    ^ oh dear...
  • Options
    Hey I'm only asking!!!!!
  • Options
    Seriously, girls can smell desperation. 17 probably isn't that bad, can't remember your age though.
  • Options
    Not going to date them.

Just one more question.

Does anyone think a lass 17 is too young?

:eek2: did you take on board what any body has said to you??

surely common sense would tell you that dating a 17 year old is stepping into abit of hot water?
  • Options
    Mr. Ferrari is like me before I went out with Laura.

1. Be crazily obsessed with the idea of getting a girlfriend and falling in love just like in disneh
    2. Find a girlfriend
    3. They like you, but get freaked out by your overpoweringness after a few years
    4. They leave you
    5. Life sucks
    6. Meet someone else, lifes nice again
    7. Fall in love, have a more chilled out approach
    8. They leave you
    9. Start enjoying life... realise that girls aren't the most important thing!!

Save yourself about 6/7 years :)

age is just a number but you're working in an office, what is 17 year old doing? a levels? :/
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »

1. Be crazily obsessed with the idea of getting a girlfriend and falling in love just like in disneh
    2. Find a girlfriend
    3. They like you, but get freaked out by your overpoweringness after a few years
    4. They leave you
    5. Life sucks
    8. They leave you

age is just a number but you're working in an office, what is 17 year old doing? a levels? :/

more than the 15 year old :/

Do as shy says.
    And Just enjoy yourself and stop obsessing over people. If they like you and you like them something will happen.
  • Options
    :eek2: did you take on board what any body has said to you??

surely common sense would tell you that dating a 17 year old is stepping into abit of hot water?

Well I scanned all the messages and yes I did.

2. Find a girlfriend
    4. They leave you
    5. Life sucks
    8. They leave you

Sorry i have no idea what she's doing. I'll let you know when I know lol

I'm trying someone else who is 20.

Has anyone read this thread?http://vbulletin.thesite.org/showthread.php?t=139299
  • Options
    My point was, are you ever not trying for someone else?

Are you ever just sitting there, enjoying life?
  • Options
    What is it with you?! First you ask if we think 18 is too young, then you think you might try it on with a 15-year old ... then may be 17 ... now perhaps 20?

Are any of these girls actually interested in you? Do you see them as some sort of merchandise on display in a shop window - all this "send me a photo and I'll see if I like the look of you" crap. No wonder you have no success with girls. What IS your problem?
  • Options
    You seem to be on a never ending quest for a girl, before the dust has even settled on the last one.
  • Options

2. Find a girlfriend
    4. They leave you
    5. Life sucks
    8. They leave you

Thing is, you can print that out and learn it by heart, before you meet your first girlfriend, but you will still fail. There are things in life everyone has to learn and experience by themselves. You might tell someone not to put his hand in boiling water, because it hurts and he might believe you and not try it out, but every one has to go through this shit sometime. I'm just glad I did it while I was 14-17.

Of course there are various degrees and Mr. Ferrari, no offense, but I think you are approaching this whole girlfriend jazz in such a way that - let's say - is disadvantageous for you. You will look back years to come and will say "Man, if I'd just made it how I would make it now, I'd have saved myself some real agony." but hey ho.
  • Options
    What is it with you?! First you ask if we think 18 is too young, then you think you might try it on with a 15-year old ... then may be 17 ... now perhaps 20?

Are any of these girls actually interested in you? Do you see them as some sort of merchandise on display in a shop window - all this "send me a photo and I'll see if I like the look of you" crap. No wonder you have no success with girls. What IS your problem?

The 18yr old was interested. But I wasn't interested in her.

The 15yr old is too young

And I haven't seen a pic of the 17yr old yet.

Oh I don't have a problem, so piss off!
  • Options
    I'm not bothered what people think.

I think me dating a 17yr old is ok. We might not like each other anyway.

Shyboy.
    She's at college.
  • Options
    Why don't you ever meet these girls..? Why do you always have to see a picture of them. I'd find it a bit weird tbh, like I was being bought at the cattle market...
  • Options
    grace wrote: »
    Why don't you ever meet these girls..? Why do you always have to see a picture of them. I'd find it a bit weird tbh, like I was being bought at the cattle market...

I'll be meeting the 17yr old if we both like each other.