Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Inappropriate flirtation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Fucking pisses me off. You're either my workmate, my mate, or neither. I don't need girls taking the piss and hitting me like 12-year olds do. Maybe I'm just in a bad mood but this really does my head in.

Comments

• Options
    And your point is?
  • Options
    so are they hitting on you, or hitting you? Later is a case for Workplace Violence Investigation Department (WVID)
  • Options
    dont you already have a girlfriend? so its not annoying you because you like the girl whos doing it, just that you'd rather work with her, or be her friend, with none of the shameless flirting. i guess i understand what you mean, someone i work with you cant chat to him without him making rude comments all the time and it gets annoying after a while, as im sure he'd be so interesting to talk to if he didnt do that constantly.
  • Options
    Maybe I'm just in a bad mood but this really does my head in.

You're in a bad mood. :)
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    so are they hitting on you, or hitting you? Later is a case for Workplace Violence Investigation Department (WVID)
    Hitting me... maybe both... I just find it hard to know how to react, since I can't hit her back (I don't know her well enough to play fight, even if she feels she does).
    dont you already have a girlfriend? so its not annoying you because you like the girl whos doing it, just that you'd rather work with her, or be her friend, with none of the shameless flirting. i guess i understand what you mean, someone i work with you cant chat to him without him making rude comments all the time and it gets annoying after a while, as im sure he'd be so interesting to talk to if he didnt do that constantly.
    Yeah I do have a girlfriend, although I think even if I didn't I'd still feel slightly uneasy about it. Maybe I'm reading too much into it... but it seemed like the physical barrier was broken a little too fast being workmates (vs being friends).
    Teagan wrote: »
    You're in a bad mood. :)
    Yeah, a little drunk too. Ne'er mind!