Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

closed?

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It's not that i want to leave, i mean i love this place. but i feel like i have to. I mean i probably played a big part in her leaving, even if she does come back at some point.

I just feel guilty at the minute. :(

how the heck was it your fault? not one tiny bit. ridiculous. :)
  • Options
    Ahh Miss FireyFirenze, another example of a user who went quiet for too long, and who is also lovely :)
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    You sometimes dont realise people have come and gone tell well after sometimes, especially if they slow down posting over a period. Some users often dont post much at all, but will post in spurts kinda thing, and I still remember them.

I remember you :) from like ages ago :P

thats actually made me happy that im remember, i thought i was one of those posters who no one ever remembers haha
  • Options
    :)

thanks guys, I'm sure I will get over it. I think it's because she left straight after it and it was pritty heated. But yeah, I said what I thought so I suppose there's not that much to feel guilty about.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Ahh Miss FireyFirenze, another example of a user who went quiet for too long, and who is also lovely :)

ha im around, sometimes. i go through stages of not coming at all, or coming and never posting. but im usually somewhere. :)
  • Options
    :)

thanks guys, I'm sure I will get over it. I think it's because she left straight after it and it was pritty heated. But yeah, I said what I thought so I suppose there's not that much to feel guilty about.

What was the argument about? im sorry if you dont want to talk about it, but i feel as if i've missed something cause i didnt really come on for a couple of days cause i was with ze boy before he went to uni
  • Options
    What was the argument about? im sorry if you dont want to talk about it, but i feel as if i've missed something cause i didnt really come on for a couple of days cause i was with ze boy before he went to uni

I havent a clue what happened either but think its abit much to be taking things from a internet forum to heart. People just need to chill!
  • Options
    Basically she thought people the committed a crime didn't need to go to prison as having a mental health problem was enough of a punishment.

I and a few others didn't agree with this. But she said she had been in prisons when she was 10 ( i think).

Then it got a bit heated as we went through the I know more than you as I've been in one thing and it kinda of esculated from there really.

Most of the posts have been deleted now :/
  • Options
    To be fair I think the issue was more to do with how she reacted to people with different opinions rather than any specifics of a thread.

People make their own choices about leaving and joining websites though and you would be doing us and yourself a huge disservice to leave over this.

Take a breath, chill, post, enjoy the boards and everything will seem cool again in no time.
  • Options
    If youb don't want to post ...why not just not post?
    Why have it closed?
  • Options
    maybe to make their leaving official sort of thing?
  • Options
    Oooh, how sad. However will I cope without g_angel complaining about everything that I write here?
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    Oooh, how sad. However will I cope without g_angel complaining about everything that I write here?

Don't worry. I'm sure someone else will step up to the plate :thumb:
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »

Well, I'll miss his posts. I didn't "know" the guy or anything, but he seemed pretty down to earth and genuine.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,286 Skive's The Limit
    I hope no one else leaves.

Well you're out of luck. It happens all the time. You'll get used it once you been here long enough.
    ha im around, sometimes. i go through stages of not coming at all, or coming and never posting. but im usually somewhere.

Like a part of the furniture now Elisa. You're one of the orginals.
    Stargalaxy wrote:

...and with a comment liek that you wonder why. :no:
    StupidGirl wrote:
    Well, I'll miss his posts. I didn't "know" the guy or anything, but he seemed pretty down to earth and genuine.

So will I. He was good bloke with good advice. Left with diginity though, without fuss.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    I'll miss g_angel. I didn't know him that well, but his advice was allways great.
  • Options
    yup i never knew the 3 of them that well, but everyone has a time where they do feel as if they have to move on i suppose....
  • Options
    Kermit will be back. I'd put money on it.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Skive wrote: »
    Kermit will be back. I'd put money on it.
    He usually is.

I do hope g_angel comes back too.
  • Options
    I'm gonna come back when I'm 50 and just look at what an eejit I was when I was younger.
  • Options
    I dont think im no one special on this board, and doubt people would miss me, but i wont leave :)
  • Options
    Smartie wrote: »
    I dont think im no one special on this board, and doubt people would miss me, but i wont leave :)

Youz are special to us :heart:
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »

Aww thanks :D how could i ever leave? i :heart: you all :)
  • Options
    skakitty wrote: »

Really? Special? :D
  • Options
    hahaha....

in the nice way!!
  • Options
    Aww g angel has gone? He was a decent kiddy :wave:

I don't understand who people are anymore :(
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Really? Special? :D

Its okay you can say it, im special :p
  • Options
    dusty wrote:
    Aww g angel has gone? He was a decent kiddy

Hello sexy.
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    dusty wrote: »
    Aww g angel has gone? He was a decent kiddy :wave:

I don't understand who people are anymore :(

Are you an old poster?
  • Options
    Yerascrote wrote: »
    Are you an old poster?

Very old lol. You've all got funny fuckin names now, how the devil am i supposed to reintegrate myself into the community :impissed: