Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Oh My God! What a day :-(

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ah come on guys!

I am not havin a go at everyone but can people honestly say they didnt do something really dumb when they were kids?
    I am a pretty non violent person but ive done stuff that could have giving me a criminal record and I would be honestly surprised if someone had not done something like that when they were younger.

Personally I think this level of moral outrage over teenage fun and games is a bit much - in the end nothing actually happened aside from someone getting a slap and a few kids having a much needed walk around town!
  • Options
    Personally I think this level of moral outrage over teenage fun and games is a bit much - in the end nothing actually happened aside from someone getting a slap and a few kids having a much needed walk around town!

If you think that arranging a couple of hundred people to beat up on one girl is "teenage fun and games" then there's something wrong with your moral compass.
  • Options
    Surely '200' people is an exaggeration? Throughout all of my stages of life, I have barely known 200 people and that includes family.
  • Options
    Funny how the nicey-nicey "i'm just here to help" girl has finally shown her true colours.
  • Options
    It just makes me feel ill reading about it, having been on the receiving end of despicable behaviour like this. It certainly makes me worry about the people involved drinking and sleeping around, when they clearly don't have the emotional maturity to treat other people with respect and common sense.
  • Options
    Mist wrote: »
    If you think that arranging a couple of hundred people to beat up on one girl is "teenage fun and games" then there's something wrong with your moral compass.

And if you believe for one moment that there were any more than 10 people looking there is something wrong with your reality compass.
  • Options
    Sorry but I just don't believe like half of that.
  • Options
    :yes:.
  • Options
    And if you believe for one moment that there were any more than 10 people looking there is something wrong with your reality compass.
    So 10 or less is okay? :yeees:
  • Options
    So 10 or less is okay? :yeees:

No but there is of course a certain exaggeration in any story written by a half pissed 12 year old, I dont imagine the girl will have her legs broken or indeed that she would have been hurt if anyone had seen her.

What I mean by teenage fun and games is that little exaggeration that comes in a crisis such as this one - nobody was hurt apart from 1 girl who got a couple of digs most likely for something she did to the girl who hit her - thats teenage fun and games.

If they had 200 organised people like people assume why not just go round to her house, drag her out and kick her to death? - they didn't and it was 10 people walking around a town looking for someone they knew the location of in an attempt to 'help' someone who got a bit of a slap.

I just think everyone needs to take this a bit less seriously and take it for the half hysterical exaggerated story that it is :)
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    I am too old for this place.

:wave:

Join the club mate :thumb:
  • Options
    No but there is of course a certain exaggeration in any story written by a half pissed 12 year old, I dont imagine the girl will have her legs broken or indeed that she would have been hurt if anyone had seen her.

What I mean by teenage fun and games is that little exaggeration that comes in a crisis such as this one - nobody was hurt apart from 1 girl who got a couple of digs most likely for something she did to the girl who hit her - thats teenage fun and games.

If they had 200 organised people like people assume why not just go round to her house, drag her out and kick her to death? - they didn't and it was 10 people walking around a town looking for someone they knew the location of in an attempt to 'help' someone who got a bit of a slap.

I just think everyone needs to take this a bit less seriously and take it for the half hysterical exaggerated story that it is :)

OH so you KNOW for sure it was ten, if she exagerated I would probably go with closer to maybe 50-60 people, Not hard, I love how your defending the actions of someone who is quite clearly F**king insane and not with it.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    OH so you KNOW for sure it was ten, if she exagerated I would probably go with closer to maybe 50-60 people, Not hard, I love how your defending the actions of someone who is quite clearly F**king insane and not with it.

lol, for fucks sake I even checked that post to try and keep it non commital and assuming - Of course I dont know how many bloody people there were!

I did make a longer reply that this but im sure someone else will pick a few words from that and bitch about that too so I will leave a heart and you may think of that what you will: :heart:
  • Options
    lol, for fucks sake I even checked that post to try and keep it non commital and assuming - Of course I dont know how many bloody people there were!

I did make a longer reply that this but im sure someone else will pick a few words from that and bitch about that too so I will leave a heart and you may think of that what you will: :heart:

I <3:heart:

Ok, well I am not one to call a person a liar, (although I lie often ;) ) but if this story is true, even with the exagerated facts of 200 people (prob more like a gang of jakey scum of 40/50 of them its pretty sick.
  • Options

me too.

another thing i dont get is she said that she only had a couple of friends at her school, now she knows 200 people. I apologise in advance if you have suddenly made 195 friends in the last couple of days as i havnt been on because i've been seeing my boyfriend before he goes off to uni.

But do you honestly expect people to give you pity for that? I really think you need to take a look in the mirror before any one actually gets harmed by your actions.

And im not even going to get started on why your with a lad who might have gotten another girl pregnant :yeees:
  • Options
    Of course this particular poster exaggerates a lot and tells a lot of tall stories - that's been apparent for a while now, half of what she says is way beyond the realms of credibility for a 12 year old. So she's either lying about her experiences, or her age.

But I did the same when I was that age, made up older boyfriends and the like. She'll almost certainly grow out of it, people usually do, so in the meantime I reckon we should just her some slack, and ignore these kind of posts. Pointing out all the ways in which she's talking nonsense is kind of pointless though, as it's like pointing out that bears shit in the woods.
  • Options
    She's an attention seeker, plain as
  • Options
    Maybe we should just put this to one side as a 'bad post'... and forget about it?

Its hard for some people to forget about it when they feel strongly about this subject like woooooooh, who experienced the same sort of behaviour that she is (kinda) provoking.

I feel strongly about this subject, i use to be bullied when i was younger and i know the effect it has on people.
  • Options

I feel strongly about this subject, i use to be bullied when i was younger and i know the effect it has on people.

:yes: not sure i believe any of it to be honest :|
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm can sum this up quite.

Maybe this is better padlocked as it'll no doubt degenerate further.
  • Options
    I agree. Shes just young, so i think we should ignore these kinda posts, not pay attention to it, im sure its just a phase that im sure many 12 year olds can go through.
  • Options
    Indeed, I'm not sure how this is helpful to remain open.

Just one final point, if posters have issues with what someone has said it's usually best to address those questions directly to the OP, rather than light the torches and start a witch hunt.
This discussion has been closed.