Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Oh My God! What a day :-(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
aaaaahhhhhhh god! I am so so upset right now, I just had to talk about it..

So today I met up with one of my friends, who's year 11. Me and him just went to a park and stuff... this was at about 8 am... and we just chated and stuff. It was good, cos I've been having a tuff time and just needed to get away from people for abit...

Then we bumped in to a load of the other people from my school.... My boyfriend came along too and went to get a few bottles of WKD (it's now about 11) and so some of us went to drink it in the grave yard. This one girl called Brook had already had 2 bottles when she got there, and we told her she shouldn't have any more-but she nicked a bottle from the shop and downed it.

Brook was all falling over and couldn't walk, and this girl (who's in our year [year 8]) punched brook twice... So about 30 of us chased after this girl and her mate but she just ran off. Then this shop keeper rang the police, so we all ran off our separate ways.

I was with Shaun, my boyfriend, and he was trying to calm me down.. I'd pretty much got everyone I knew to go and look for the girl that punched brook- so there are about 200 people ready to beat her up, most of who are 16/17 year old lads. By this point, Shaun was practically pulling the phone out of my hand and hanging up on who I was talking to...

I then got my phone back and rang a friend, who was involved, called Nicola.... And she told me nobody knew where brook was... so I had to ring everyone again to find Brook.

About 50 of us went to find her.. and eventually I found her with another friend called Chloe. Brook was litterally collapsing, and refused to go home saying she had to beat up that girl.. .So I promised I'd get it sorted for Monday and if it wasn't I would beat her up.

Me and Shaun then left Brook with Chloe, so we could ring an ambulance for Brook cos she was collapsing, had stomach pains, and had a swollen face from being punched. We told her we'd rung... and she and Chloe ran off, so the police classed her as a missing person- and every police officer in the area was looking for her.

Then me and Shaun had to go in a police car (!!!) to help find her... And about an hour later we finally did.

Then me and Shaun left every one where they were, and once we were out the park we had an argument about his ex... Which ended in tears from both of us.

So then he walked me home (an hour away from his I might add) and now- here I am.. writing this!!

WHAT A DAY!
C-A xx

Comments

• Options
    Reading that has made me depressed
  • Options
    Reading that has made me depressed

You are really really really starting to annoy me! Seriously. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all.

C-A x
  • Options
    I am too old for this place.

:wave:
  • Options
    Reading that reminded me of the lovely times 3 bottles of wicked could get me legless :( was so much cheaper!

In my day we could get 2 shares of chips, half a stone of chestnuts, 2 sacks of monkey nuts, a ride on the donkeys and 3 bottles of nettle beer and still have change from 50p!

That aside - did anyone catch the girl who punched her?
  • Options
    Although the day ended with an agument with Shaun and tears, it was nice of him to walk you home despite the distance. For an argument that has already taken place, it doesn't look like any damage has been made between you and Shaun. Chin up Angel - I know, easier said than done. I'd give him a call on your phone tonight and see how he is, which will help make ends meet (if needs be).
  • Options
    No but she goes to my school... come monday, she wont be able to walk I'll tell you that much!! I am sssooo angry!!!
    Yeah- The bottles of WKD we got are £2.99 for a proper big bottle.
    C-A xx
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    Although the day ended with an agument with Shaun and tears, it was nice of him to walk you home despite the distance. For an argument that has already taken place, it doesn't look like any damage has been made between you and Shaun. Chin up Angel - I know, easier said than done. I'd give him a call on your phone tonight and see how he is, which will help make ends meet (if needs be).

Yeah that's the thing see- he's sleeping round his ex's tonight :crying: I don't even want to know what's happening!
    C-A x
  • Options
    That's what alcohol does, especially to prepubescent people.
  • Options
    I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news hun, but I think that Shaun has been lost :-( I for sure wouldn't be sleeping at an ex's house when I have a new girlfriend, unless (and that's only UNLESS) it has been mutually agreed between all parties.
  • Options
    Faustus wrote: »

Most of my group are 16 anyway... and none of us were drunk apart from Brook- and the girl that punched Brook defo hadn't been drinking. I only had half a bottle of wicked and was fine, most people had less than that.
    C-A x
  • Options
    Monserrat wrote: »
    I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news hun, but I think that Shaun has been lost :-( I for sure wouldn't be sleeping at an ex's house when I have a new girlfriend, unless (and that's only UNLESS) it has been mutually agreed between all parties.

I know :crying: he promised me nothing would happen... But how does he expect me to belive that? I know he loves me, but his ex is pregnant and it might be his... so I don't want to get in the way of that.
    C-A x
  • Options
    Most of my group are 16 anyway... and none of us were drunk apart from Brook- and the girl that punched Brook defo hadn't been drinking. I only had half a bottle of wicked and was fine, most people had less than that.
    C-A x

Still, was it necessary to organise a lynch mob? Violence causes more problems than it solves; just calm the situation next time to avoid negative repercussions. :)
  • Options
    Faustus wrote: »

Quoted For Truth!!!

I remember walking to a mates house with a 4pack of wicked to share and being like 'oooooh man were gonna be pissed up tonight!!' - then after like half a bottle everyone would start fighting, halcyon days!

And the old one where someone would come and hit another person then we would get em at school - I never realy understood how but they always blunted our aggressive streak at school - personally I blame E numbers! :grump:
  • Options
    Quoted For Truth!!!

I remember walking to a mates house with a 4pack of wicked to share and being like 'oooooh man were gonna be pissed up tonight!!' - then after like half a bottle everyone would start fighting, halcyon days!

And the old one where someone would come and hit another person then we would get em at school - I never realy understood how but they always blunted our aggressive streak at school - personally I blame E numbers! :grump:

Gold is an E-number :P

I get tipsy from a half a pint of 4.0% cider if I drink it too fast! But it's difficult for me because I hate the taste of alcohol.
  • Options
    I remember the days of being on the receiving end of groups of 10s of people chasing you round and beating you up. Is this really the best response you can think of, no matter what this girl did? I don't think drinking is a good idea if this is what happens.
  • Options
    Nothing ever comes of lynchmobs like that anyway, by the time one person goes looking for someone and they see them it kinda works through their mind as 'so she hit a friend of a friend of a friend.. why are we looking for her?'

Its like the time a friend of a friend got a posse together to go and beat up his dad, we got to his house and he walked in with his shoes on which was against house rules, then told his dad to piss off and emo'd out and spoke to his dad about his problems, meanwhile we are sat outside doing nothing! :grump: Being a lynch mob is overrated.
  • Options
    Probably why you shouldnt drink.
  • Options
    god what a depressing post :(
  • Options
    god what a depressing post :(

:yes:
  • Options
    I don't think anyone should be trying to beat anyone up, It's between Brook and the girl that punched her and there are better ways to be dealing with the situation.

Also, judging from your posts over the last few weeks CA i think you should forget about men/boys for at least a year minimum and concentrate on yourself and your low self esteem and get yourself sorted before you complicate things by adding boyfriends into the equation...they don't seem to be doing you much good really.
  • Options
    actually i just need to say something after re-reading this post - one girl, punched another girl twice, so you got 200 people mainly 16/17 year old lads to go after ONE year 8 (so presumably aged 13) girl? thats disgusting and you should be ashamed of yourself. whatever happened between those two girls is between them, fair enough if it was unprvoked i understand you wanting to stand up for your friend but you should have kept it between yourselves, or at least just report it to the police and leave it at that.
  • Options
    God, no wonder we're a culture based on youngsters thinking it is cool to have an ASBO. is this what kids really think is smart now a days?

I remember, and I admit I had my fair share of fights when it was a bit more "civilised" if one guy hit you, you hit him back, not a fucking mob. Ok yeah there was still violence and it is still wrong but it wasn't out numbered and it wasn't so bad as "200" people forming a lynch mob is not recommended, unless your a fool or want to start some neo Nazi kkk cult or whatever (which I in no way condone)

ETA - I actually tried to find a picture of a lynch mob but there is none that aren't racially motivated.
  • Options
    And when I step on an insect, and I know about it, I do a longer mediation session as an apology.

So you'll do extra meditation for the poor spider you trod on BUT you'll deliberately go out of your way to get together 200 people to teach a 13 year old kid 'a lesson' ?

:rolleyes:

2+2=5

Not the only thing round here that doesn't add up.
  • Options
    RubberSkin wrote: »
    So you'll do extra meditation for the poor spider you trod on BUT you'll deliberately go out of your way to get together 200 people to teach a 13 year old kid 'a lesson' ?

:rolleyes:

2+2=5

Not the only thing round here that doesn't add up.

OMG I LOVE YOU Rubberskin, You beat me to it but by god your spot on..
  • Options
    thank god im not your mother
  • Options
    I'm impressed that a 12 year old can afford enough phone credit to ring 200 people from a mobile
  • Options
    mummy and daddy pay for a contract phone?
  • Options
    hmm yes, didn't think about that.
  • Options
    Disgusting. I'd like to say "grow up", but that's difficult to say to a 12 year old.
  • Options
    all those names made me confused. I might make this into a telenovella and make some dough.
This discussion has been closed.