Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Why cant i cum?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    And I'm saying that it's not always a bad thing...

And neither is a mini-heart attack always a bad thing. You hearts still working but this is a warning that a more severe attack could be on its way, and so medical intervention is required.

What on earth is the motive for a boy to bang away for hours on end with some girl, who was probably ready to stop after 30 minutes, and the guy knowing that he would not achieve orgasm at the end?

Unless you are practising some tantric sexual philosophy, every guy wants to reach orgasm. Its nature's 'reward' to us that drives us to want to have sex in the first place - thus continuing the species. Without orgasm, men wouldn't shift their asses for love nor money. A screeching halt to the development of 'homo sapiens' there then!

At least with practice, men with premature ejaculation problems can usually learn to delay themselves. He can't 'learn' to cum sooner, let alone at all. Do you really have no emapthy with what this boy is going through? Sexual performance is the least of his concerns.
  • Options
    ...in which case he should be asking for professional advice instead of getting opinions online.
  • Options
    ...in which case he should be asking for professional advice instead of getting opinions online.

Um .. d'uh? That's what he has already been repeatedly advised? :) We're just waiting for him to post again.
  • Options
    And there's some sort of rule against posting comment until the OP returns?

Seriously - I gave my view, you don't see it as relevant, move on...
  • Options

Who's to say he hasn't now? He's a 15 year old lad, and may not of realised how much of a big deal this was. However you telling him otherwise isn't likely to get him to his GP is it...
  • Options
    Maybe this sort of thing affects other people reading this thread and my post gave them positive thought....
  • Options
    And there's some sort of rule against posting comment until the OP returns

Where did I mention anything about 'rules'? You said :

I said that he had been given this advice to see his doctor I added that he hadn't been back to update us on whether he agrees with our advice or not.

So what do you think these boards are all about for then? What about your questions on relationships, forinstance? What were you doing asking for opinions online? You shgould have been off seeing acounsellor. This is a place for people to get advice and hopefully, some good enough advice for the person to act on it.
    Seriously - I gave my view, you don't see it as relevant, move on...

Once again, this site also caters for 'discussion'.

Not only was your 'view' irrelevant, it was entirely unhelpful. Yeah, I am sure the boy will be overjoyed with your advice that although a possible medical condition will mean that he may never cum again in his life, if left untreated, he can rest safe in the knowledge that the 'upside' thing about it is that he can bang away for hours on end with some poor weary women who's fanny will ache from the friction.
    Maybe this sort of thing affects other people reading this thread and my post gave them positive thought....

It's like you telling some bloke that at least the upside of his paralysed condition, is that he won't feel a damn thing in his legs if he crashed while playing wheelchair rugby.

Wow! You're sensitive.
  • Options
    I've never tried or pretended to be 'sensitive' - I'm just me. These forums aren't just for the person who starts a thread - I've got help and advice from contributors to threads which didn't start off completely related to any issue I had.

You might have thought my point was irrelevant and unhelpful but I'm sure you're not going to pretend you think yours is the only view.
  • Options
    ^^^ Alright ladies, handbags away :p

I think the OP needs to see a Dr, by 15 I was banging one out twice a day :thumb:
  • Options
    I've never tried or pretended to be 'sensitive' - I'm just me. These forums aren't just for the person who starts a thread - I've got help and advice from contributors to threads which didn't start off completely related to any issue I had.

You might have thought my point was irrelevant and unhelpful but I'm sure you're not going to pretend you think yours is the only view.

*sighs* Whatever.
  • Options
    Nice comeback
  • Options
    Nice comeback

Thank you. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Think its sorted

Hi
    i think i have it sorted, i have had a orgasm today (after a lot of sex) so im gona wait a while till i close the thread to see if i get another orgasm, If i do ths will be closed.Thanks for the help guys!!. Alex
  • Options
    w00t! congrats! :D
  • Options
    alexx-2010 wrote: »
    Hi
    i think i have it sorted, i have had a orgasm today (after a lot of sex) so im gona wait a while till i close the thread to see if i get another orgasm, If i do ths will be closed.Thanks for the help guys!!. Alex

Please explain how you think you 'sorted it'. I'm not being pervy. I'm just genuinely interested to know how you turned it around from what seemed like lousy place.