Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

he doesnt seem happy

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yea, i'm going to talk to you directly. Even tho ludvig's account was removed, this is the - probably - 15th copy of one and the same thread and it's always exactly the same. She doesn't learn a single bit and patient members are typing they fingers bloody and bruised. It has been found out that she is on different forums too and posts the exact same topics for YEARS(!) now.

It's not serving any purpose and it's shitting up the forums. You might call it spam, if you want.

ban vote: 1
  • Options
    hey!!!! how come my post was removed but no other comments were?! :p

i vote for a ban too! :thumb:
  • Options
    She would only come back again. Plus I have seen these posts elsewhere as well. I think its a big giant wind up, and its working, im irate.
  • Options
    TBH I don't know what to think of it all but I don't think banning will help in the long run.
  • Options
    hey!!!! how come my post was removed but no other comments were?! :p

i vote for a ban too! :thumb:

You can't ban a problem - it needs sorting.

Do you have any decent friends, Ludvig? Someone who isn't involved with the situation you currently face, and who may offer impartial advice on the situation?

Whilst plenty of reasonable advice has been, and is being offered on here over the months, it seems we're all missing the point as to what help you really need, and as-such we're not doing you any good...
  • Options
    Carolina wrote: »
    On a serious note i really do believe that you need to go and see a doctor and get referred for counselling as i think that you've got some real issues going on that need sorting out. At the moment you're being very unhealthy in your obsession with this whole thing and from other topics you've posted about your confidence/attitude towards relationships etc. i think it would do you good to seek help.

I agree. You sound so obsessed. GET OVER IT!
  • Options
    GET OVER IT!

tbh, I think we have established that it's not as easy as that for her....
  • Options
    Yeah i know, i think she should get some help, like a proffesional. I feel sorry for her.
  • Options
    Im just going to put her on ignore.
  • Options
    You can't ban a problem - it needs sorting.

If it's good, leave it, if it's broken, mend it, if it's beyond repair, lose it.
    This is the best example for "unsolvable" problem.

You can't can an engine to work without fuel, no matter how much you try to repair it. What ludvig lacks is basic human social experience.

This will never end.
  • Options
    Have you tried sifting through his trash? maybe he threw some important documented evidence of his unhappiness.