Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Mom, i love you!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Mother's day is coming.
I want to buy a present for my mom, i come across digital frame, it has a deal, with mp3 on it, what do you guys think of it?
Or can you suggest what for mom?

Comments

• Options
    In the UK mother's day is in March, so most people on here have already had it this year.
  • Options
    Lu_C wrote: »
    In the UK mother's day is in March, so most people on here have already had it this year.

Well that was a good answer to his/her question.
  • Options
    Buy her a teddybear.
  • Options
    Well that was a good answer to his/her question.

Heehee... Had just got up. Sleepy answer. :D
  • Options
    All my mother asks for is a card. She knows her kids are all poor and doesn't want any kind of gifts. But oh she'll get dissapointed if you forget that card!

Just bought the card today
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v147/aname/HPIM0028.jpg
    :D

And I think the digital frame is a good idea. Seems like something a mother would enjoy. I think somebody got something like that for somebody at some holiday/birthday recently in my family and they seemed excited.
  • Options
    NO!

Digital photo frames are what geeky gadget lovers buy for people who don't like gadgets.

they completely fail on all levels and should be banned.
  • Options
    My mum (not a geeky gadget lover) bought me(someone who doesn't dislike gadgets) a digital photo frame, and I quite liked it actually!
  • Options
    I really like the idea. I'm borderline geeky...
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    NO!

Digital photo frames are what geeky gadget lovers buy for people who don't like gadgets.

they completely fail on all levels and should be banned.

Why not?
    Don't think I'm particulally geeky and I quite like the idea of them... Infact I'd quite like one, I just can't be bothered to get one.
  • Options
    My mum (not a geeky gadget lover) bought me(someone who doesn't dislike gadgets) a digital photo frame, and I quite liked it actually!

ditto
  • Options
    If your thinking on the lines of digi photo frame.... then you can buy a digital photo keyring, obviously smaller than a normal frame but run on batteries and same kind of slideshow effect with your pictures which can be uploaded through a usb straight from your computer!

My GF bought my mum one just as a little thank you gift and my mum loved it!