Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

The Zeitgeist Movement: Orientation Presentation

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Anyone watched this new instalment yet? Makes more sense than the original Zeitgeist movie (In terms of section 3).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3932487043163636261

Comments

• Options
    Not yet, won't watch it tonight but I find the zeitgeist series very interesting (although also kind of bleak i.e. the whole world is a conspiracy with the monetary systems etc.). Although it's terribly guilty of confirmation bias in the sense that they have a pre set agenda and seek to find evidence to confirm that which is easy enough to do (give me 20 minutes on google and i will prove we are all descendants of penis monsters) I find the 'question everything' attitude a good one to have especially as MR brings up in his rants that we take everything for granted - he's right.
  • Options
    This one doesn't feel like it's part of the Zeitgeist agenda. It's more broad, specific, and I don't really see how people can fault this one. Afterall, it's talking about change to the monetary systems worldwide which is a good thing either way. They do need changing. General thought out the box is enough to realise the damages the current systems do create.

I only got upto 50mins last night, it's an hour and a half but I wanted to watch the new Supernatural. Then I went to sleep. I'll watch the rest later.
  • Options
    Thanx for posting it I'll have a gander later tonight.
    Let me just say this about the new world order stuff.
    It is inevitable ...globalisation makes it so.
    The quality control of drugs nd medicines.
    The health and safety issuse ffor tools machinery and toys.
    Trading laws etc ...all have to be harmonised and policed.
    It's the policing of globalisation and even more so ...the enforcing of laws ...which forces more countries to do what they are told ...what they hve to, to be a player ...that removes the freedom to do anything different.
    Now finance is slowly coming under a global umberella ...and will be policed ...controlled ...from I pressume ...the U'N or a similar body.
    All countries are having to give up more and more individuality regarding any kind of trade.
    It is the death of democracy.
  • Options
    I do agree with it, but with society the way it is, nothing will change in the next few years. Unless someone like Obama tells people change is needed and follows through with it, but hell, he's just another one who has joined the flock. This is why I said that Ron Paul pushing the Transparency of the Fed act is most likely not going to happen, even when the whole conspiracy theories or not, it NEEDS it either way.

I just hate the way people immediatly bash and put people down who believe most of the theories. Afterall, it's a theory. Does it hurt to believe it? It happens or it doesn't, just means someone was wrong. If it doesn't, then hey... let's move on. If it does, too late.
  • Options
    JavaKrypt wrote: »
    I just hate the way people immediatly bash and put people down who believe most of the theories. Afterall, it's a theory. Does it hurt to believe it? It happens or it doesn't, just means someone was wrong. If it doesn't, then hey... let's move on. If it does, too late.

The problem is a lot of the time it isn't a theory (which requires some basis in rigorous evidence etc.) but just conjecture disguised as a theory because they've cherry picked individual elements. Often when these are looked at they turn out to be a load of nonsense.

Having said that I've still not watched the vid so need to get to it at some point, just 'busy' (revising a total of 0 hours a day lol, watching star trek enterprise and playing empire total war :hyper:)
  • Options
    OK I watched the whole thing.
    It is more propaganda for the coming new world order.
    But it only shows the shiny bits and hides the dirt.
    The elite and the slaves in this new global order are well hidden in this docu.
  • Options
    It is more propaganda for the coming new world order.

I said this in a thread awhile ago, about most of the stuff the Zeitgeist producer blerts out all over the internet. Have you subbed to the Zeitgeist group/friend list on Facebook? If you haven't, you should. I don't bother reading it anymore, it's starting to turn for the worst. I'm sure someone somewhere will soon start a theory about the theorists.

I still haven't watched it all though, I have about 30 mins left, I just haven't been in the mood to watch it.
  • Options
    I said this in a thread awhile ago, about most of the stuff the Zeitgeist producer blerts out all over the internet. Have you subbed to the Zeitgeist group/friend list on Facebook? If you haven't, you should. I don't bother reading it anymore, it's starting to turn for the worst. I'm sure someone somewhere will soon start a theory about the theorists.

I still haven't watched it all though, I have about 30 mins left, I just haven't been in the mood to watch it.

Rockerfeller and Kissinger come to mind as to who would finance this kind of thing.
    They seem to have gone from anti establishment to new world order propagandists.
    It even chimes quite well with Obamas speeches about an economy based on the environment and the ending of the carbon economy.
    To be honest ...i found it very disturbing.
  • Options
    Hi People

Dunno how you all feeling but Im seeing some huge steps forward in the progress of the new world order... All you gotta do is look a bit deeper than the surface and all the rot starts to show... The internet has become the anti nwo activists vehicle and now they know it and are going to start regulating what we can see as well...

Got some interesting links here for you to check out...

Australia To Enforce Mandatory Chinese-Style Internet Censorship -

http://www.prisonplanet.com/australia-to-enforce-mandatory-chinese-style-internet-censorship.html

Rockefeller: Internet is ?Number One National Hazard? -

http://www.infowars.com/rockefeller-internet-is-number-one-national-hazard/

China Voices Support For New Global Currency To Replace Dollar -

http://www.prisonplanet.com/china-voices-support-for-new-global-currency-to-replace-dollar.html

Henry Kissinger Sent to Russia to Cut New World Order Deal -

http://www.prisonplanet.com/kissinger-sent-to-russia-to-cut-new-world-order-deal.html

USA has 2 Options to Save its Economy: Declare Default or Trigger War -

http://www.prisonplanet.com/usa-has-two-options-to-save-its-economy-declare-default-or-trigger-a-war.html

US Police Trained That Informed Americans Are Domestic Terrorists -

http://www.prisonplanet.com/police-trained-nationwide-that-informed-americans-are-domestic-terrorists.html

Until later take it sleazy and invite people to join as many NWO resistance groups as possible, we gonna start needing big numbers of people to start spreading the news soon...

Join "HELP STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER" here -

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=6736760151

A

Here's the most recent. I think including the Australian Censorchip is a bit far.
  • Options
    Here's the most recent. I think including the Australian Censorchip is a bit far.

Do the rockerfeller link again ...
  • Options