Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Why are some women just so fucking full of shit?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lea_uk wrote: »
    How would you have reacted if she had said "yuck I don't fancy you"?

I think there is some middle ground though, it doesn't have to be either a complete fabrication (lying for the sake of it..?) vs being utterly and horrendously honest (even insulting). What's wrong with saying 'I don't think of you like that, you're a mate'.

Thing is Quagmire is probably making a big thing out of it because that's what this forum is here for airing grievances :p but I would / have been annoyed in the past when people I thought were friends who I had some level of trust with did something that kind of betrayed that trust - like the friend who was slagging me off behind my back because apparently I fancied her. Although I removed her from facebook if she didn't want to be friends, then she sent me a coy message asking me to add her back.

Conclusion: people don't make sense :p
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I think there is some middle ground though, it doesn't have to be either a complete fabrication (lying for the sake of it..?) vs being utterly and horrendously honest (even insulting). What's wrong with saying 'I don't think of you like that, you're a mate'.
    Exactly. You can be honest AND polite at the same time. And if someone gets mad that you were honest, they have issues.
  • Options
    Yes....she was being honest with me wasn't she......
  • Options
    Although she's 26 now I still see her as that awkward and shy 14 year old who used to come to my classes.

That just makes you sound creepy!
  • Options
    That just makes you sound creepy!

Which is why I don't fancy her and didn't want to get with her....
  • Options
    What I meant was maybe the truth was in her opinion harsh so she tried to let you down gently.
  • Options
    Well it doesn't matter anymore, something else has happened in the last few hours, something so fucked up that it deserves its own "...full of shit #2" thread...
  • Options
    Well it doesn't matter anymore, something else has happened in the last few hours, something so fucked up that it deserves its own "...full of shit #2" thread...

I can't wait, your life is like a soap opera :p
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    I can't wait, your life is like a soap opera :p

More than one person has told me I ought to write a book about all my shit. Once I establish all the facts, which more than likely will taken all of tonight, I'll post a new thread about it. Although it doesn't involve the woman in this thread, it will go some way as to explain why I never wanted a relationship with her.
  • Options
    Whether or not you thought of it as a date, she did.
    Now, this is the way women work. If they are not interested in dating a guy, they have a bunch of bs all lined up ready to go at a moment's notice. Any answer besides Yes means No.
    "Oh, I'm busy this weekend"
    "I'm just getting over a cold"
    "I'm leaving town in a few days"
    "I'm really busy right now"
    "My parents are visiting"
    Etc, etc.......

Anything, everything under the sun but a straight answer. Anything to evade the issue at hand. The thing is, the average guy will believe what she says and think he has a chance. So he keeps trying, and gets fed more bs. The woman thinks "Can't he take a hint?" Meaning "Can't he see that I'm not interested?"
    Here's a thought.......why not just give a straight answer in the first place??

Now here is how I deal with this situation. The minute I sense that I'm being bullshitted, I'm gone. I don't even let them finish their spiel about her dog that just died, she has to babysit her niece, she hurt her ankle bla
    bla bla. I just say 'Have a nice day. Bye'.

No time for games.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Hey,

Welcome. :wave:

It's always good to check dates on threads before posting - this was is from Feb, so I'm going to close it now.

:)
This discussion has been closed.