Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Is it just me when..

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ÜberGr!m wrote: »
    Hahaha... reminds me of the old music joke about the guitarist who broke a G string fingering A minor...
    I lol'd inside ;o.
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    Facebook chat was created by the devil.
    On Saturday afternoon, someone sent me a text message asking why I wasn't answering their messages on Facebook. Apparently, it said that I was online. Which is a bit odd given that (a) my laptop was in a bag and switched off; and (b) I was about 12 miles away from the aforementioned laptop at the time...
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Jaloux wrote: »
    Can you make yourself unavailable on facebook chat??? I HATE THAT THING. Groarrr! :p

Yeah, go to the little green dot by the icon on the bottom right hand corner. Click on it and it will give you that option :)

I dislike chats. I have to be in the mood. So stay offline nearly 100% of the time. Oh and it depends who is online.
  • Options
    Yeah, go to the little green dot by the icon on the bottom right hand corner. Click on it and it will give you that option :)

I dislike chats. I have to be in the mood. So stay offline nearly 100% of the time. Oh and it depends who is online.

Ooooo! Thanks for that information!
  • Options
    very annoying indeed

i hate it when i get texts from people saying "why are you ignoring me on facebook man?" even though usually my laptop is off and like at least 5 metres away from me and then they dont belive me that im not even on the laptop in the first place:( :banghead: :(
  • Options
    xmcrfanx wrote: »
    i hate it when i get texts from people saying "why are you ignoring me on facebook man?" even though usually my laptop is off and like at least 5 metres away from me and then they dont belive me that im not even on the laptop in the first place:( :banghead: :(

Get in the habit of it and they'll give up. And tell them that if they don't believe you it's their problem, you've got better things to do.

I can never figure out how upset some people can get over not reaching somebody who is listed online somewhere.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    I'm more annoyed by the people who have their status on "away" or "busy" when they're neither.
  • Options
    Teagan wrote: »
    Standard MSN Conversation between a male and a female who have not talked before

Male: Hey there!
    Female: Hiya!
    Male: asl?
    Female: Umm... 15/f/London
    Male: lol
    Male: were u live?
    Female: um...
    Male: lol i am 16/m/Darlington
    Female: lol
    Male: u got webcam?
    Male: ?
    Female: lol yeahh...
    Male: want to strip on cam
    Female: lol k
    Female strips for Male
    Male: im done
    Male has disconnected
    Female cries

I have not found a girl once that would do that lol.

:thumb:
  • Options
    Franki wrote: »
    I lol'd inside ;o.

I laughed in tears.