Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Tongue piercings

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Cool that doesn't sound too bad.
  • Options
    Well i had my barchanged today.:yippe:
    And god it feel so much better and i can eat im havin scampi for tea.And i lost 7ib in week too.
    AND I LOVE MY PIERCING TOO.
    no probelms at all.
  • Options
    When you say you had your bar changed did that mean you had to back and let them do it.
    I am getting my belly button done on friday. :yippe:
  • Options
    With you belly button you just leave the bar in you had it peirced with for 6-8 weeks then you can change it yourself after that. It's really easy to do!

Just when you have it done try not to keep playing with it. I know people who stood and fiddled with it all the time withour realising! Thats where infections can happen :yes:
  • Options
    When you say you had your bar changed did that mean you had to back and let them do it.
    I am getting my belly button done on friday. :yippe:

With tongue piercings u get quite a large bar it swells alot then 7 to 10 day later when sweling gone down you have to back and get a smaller bar put in
  • Options
    piecesofme wrote: »
    With you belly button you just leave the bar in you had it peirced with for 6-8 weeks then you can change it yourself after that. It's really easy to do!

Just when you have it done try not to keep playing with it. I know people who stood and fiddled with it all the time withour realising! Thats where infections can happen :yes:

Oh right thanks. I can't wait.
  • Options
    Aj fan wrote: »
    With tongue piercings u get quite a large bar it swells alot then 7 to 10 day later when sweling gone down you have to back and get a smaller bar put in

Oh right. Are you glad you got it done. Did it hurt having it done?