Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Found pictures of Cocks in her msn files

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    If she's deleted some of them and there's only once since then there is the possibility that it was basically unsolicited.

I've had some lovely texts of people along those lines in the past, or where they've followed up on what I thought was a jokey conversation.
  • Options
    If she's deleted some of them and there's only once since then there is the possibility that it was basically unsolicited.

I've had some lovely texts of people along those lines in the past, or where they've followed up on what I thought was a jokey conversation.

But if they're in her MSN files, they can't be unsolicited because surely she'd have to accept the file?
  • Options
    musehead wrote: »

Any advice on what I should do now? Should I tell her I found the new picture? I bottled out when I found it and didn't say anything and i'm not gonna see her for two weeks now (she's gone home for xmas) so it will have to be on the phone or msn.

Personally I'd take step back from the relationship and ask yourself if you can trust this girl. She craves the cock, looking at one just doesn't seem to be enough for her greedy little eyes. You, as well as her, will have your hands full if you're not careful and things will get messy. :p

Put the breaks on the relationship now and slow things down. And next time the cock crazy cow tells you that she loves you, tell her you've seen the new pics on her pc. From there then question her love for you. it'll be enough to shame the girl and she'll promise not to do it again, from there you'll be able to tell if you believe her this time or not. Personally, and it's just where my head's at, I'd plan for the worse and try not fall for this girl anymore.

If you do stay with this girl you can bet she'll be locking her pc when you're around in future lol.

Seriously she been equipping herself with an arsenal of willys pics. Nows the time to respect yourself and stand firm! Any more crazy shit and I'd can the bitch.
  • Options

I don't think it's too likely since there is a preview before you accept the transfer on msn and I don't think she'd just accept any random transfer. Also I reckon the new pic might be the same guy that's in some of the old ones she's kept (why delete some but keep others?)

You're right Harmless... she is basically a very horny girl and I don't know if I can trust her! I'm slightly scared by the whole "I love you" thing so soon as well.

She seems really edgy whenever I might be on her computer unsupervised and will never let me see the screen on her phone when she opens texts etc (not that i'm trying to particularly). At the moment it's a long way from my last relationship where we knew each others passwords etc.
  • Options
    I'd have to say you need a level of trust to see what the other person is texting, or is doing on the computer.... and I think it's not there by the sounds of it. :(
  • Options
    Why would she only delete some of them, after you raised the issue and she understood why you were upset about this?

Do you really want to be with someone you can't trust, and appears to be deceitful?

It's not exactly a superb set of foundations for a relationship...
  • Options
    Okay I talked to her and we decided to stay together. She told me the new pic was sent by her gay friend (sounds plausible, she has loads of gay friends) and it's his new bf. Whether or not this is true I can't honestly say so I have trust problems that we need to sort out. If the trust doesn't rebuild after time then we will have to accept it isn't going to work out.

Only problem is that it will hurt a lot more to break up in the future if it doesn't work out but other than this we click really well together so i'm willing to give it a shot.

Thanks for the advice though guys :thumb:
  • Options
    you are totally setting yourself up for a fall.
  • Options
    you are totally setting yourself up for a fall.

Agreed. But it's life, we all make mistakes. You'll recover from any future pain and be fine. For now you'll have lots of fun with her and be happy, so enjoy it mate :)
  • Options
    Send her pictures of your cock on msn?
  • Options
    Oh dear, that's gonna hurt. Do you really think you "click" with someone if she keeps gathering pictures of dicks of strangers she talks to on her computer?

The gay-guy new bf penis thing is about as fishy as..... as fish? It's a dick, regardless if gay or not and her alarm bells should ring if someone tells her on msn "hey check out this picture of this dick of someone i know." after you had all these discussions.

After it happened twice now, I couldn't be stopped to have a peek every now and then (I know, it's bad, but who could hold it against me?), if there is one more cock inside there, and if it's just rooster I have my shit packed and leave her behind in my past, quicker as you can say cock 3 times in a row.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    Send her pictures of your cock on msn?
    That might not be a bad idea? a ploy? fake facebook account? lure her or find out whats going on? i'll do it for ya if ya want
  • Options
    Harmless wrote: »
    Agreed. But it's life, we all make mistakes. You'll recover from any future pain and be fine. For now you'll have lots of fun with her and be happy, so enjoy it mate :)

Yeah but i'd rather not make the mistakes and avoid the pain :p

You seem to all think she's in the wrong.

I'm more worried now but there's nothing I can do really. I'm not prepared to dump her just on this evidence.
  • Options
    Hellfire wrote: »
    That might not be a bad idea? a ploy? fake facebook account? lure her or find out whats going on? i'll do it for ya if ya want

It's almost tempting but I just don't think I could be that deceitful!
  • Options
    Yeah but i'd rather not make the mistakes and avoid the pain :p

You seem to all think she's in the wrong.

I'm more worried now but there's nothing I can do really. I'm not prepared to dump her just on this evidence.

How much more evidence do you want mate? You gonna wait till one of these cocks pops out of her PC and slaps you round the face? Gay cock or not, this shit ain't right.

She is in the wrong. She must be very naive to think that you wont be upset/dumping her arse for having cocks on her pc that aren't of your member. No matter how much she claims to 'love' you, if you let this shit go without shaming her arse and making her understand fully that she can not go about willy-nilly collecting pics of cocks, then you really are setting yourself up for big hurt.

If the tables were turned and she was on your PC and found shit load of pussy pics, do you think she'd let it slide? More so if she caught you again and you tried to brush it off as your 'lesbo' mate sent em to you to see the new fanny she licking. Don't think that shit will wash, do you?

You carry on with this relationship knowing that you will most likely end up hurt during it. So be it, just remember that whatever happens you will get over it and learn from it.

:p
  • Options
    Just wanted to say thanks to Harmless and the others for the advice - I didn't fully listen or believe you at the time but we've just broken up today, about 7 weeks later (on Valentines day no less!) for lack of trust. I found out she'd lied to me about other things and she also decided she didn't want the stress of an already troubled relationship.

It's gonna take me some time to get over her, but at least this didn't happen 6 months or a year down the line!
  • Options
    If you've only been seeing each other for five weeks then I don't see how it's that much of a big deal. If she's ready to commit to something more serious and then carries on cock collecting - you've got a problem.

I think you have to be a bit understanding in the early days of a relationship though and explain the situation before you take it as a personal stab. Some people ain't as smooth in the transition to commitment.

Personally, there's no way I'm deleting my Internet History until I know she's a keeper.

I suppose on the bright side, you know what to get her for Valentines Day. A photo montage of man meat.
  • Options
    Sounds like she was having fun and has found out the consiquences i say give her another chance.

EDIT: oh didnt see youve ended, sorry to hear that bro, a better lass will come along :)
  • Options
    It's gonna take me some time to get over her, but at least this didn't happen 6 months or a year down the line!

Mate it'll take few weeks/months (doubtful years) to get over it all. The great thing is you'll be able to take away experience from it, be it the good and the bad, it'll all help you to learn who you are and how best to deal with new relationships in future. :)

And remember dude - she's a bitch and you're better off without her :p
  • Options
    relationships are based on trust and communication.... you deserve someone better, i'm glad you broke off the relationship

give yourself enough time to heal and, as Harmless said, take this bit of experience with you and learn from it for future relationships