Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What are your recent Facebook friends' statuses?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah, I have to admit I really don't like the new version at all. I'll still use it, but it's a lot more awkward to navigate round I find. And god knows where they've hidden my groups, I've been looking for them for ages but can't find them anywhere!
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    I don't use facebook anymore cos I can't work the new one :grump:

I dont get this, loads of people have said this. Its not THAT different or any harder to use at all!
  • Options
    GoodFella wrote: »
    I dont get this, loads of people have said this. Its not THAT different or any harder to use at all!

I agree, I don't think it's that different! In fact I actually like it better than the old one.

It prob takes about 5 minutes to get the hang of it! Plus you get to have Pirate English on the new one :thumb:
  • Options

How can you not work it? Not exactly brain surgery, just look through the different tabs for anything you can't find?
  • Options
    I don't get this either, its only the layout that has changed slighty and once you work that out (5 minutes or so) then I think its set out better!

Also now the "boxes" are on a seperate tab it doesn't take days to load up someones page who has 1 million applications.
  • Options
    I don't get this either, its only the layout that has changed slighty and once you work that out (5 minutes or so) then I think its set out better!

Also now the "boxes" are on a seperate tab it doesn't take days to load up someones page who has 1 million applications.

Exactly.

Kangoo - don't make me call you a dumbass ;)

Anyhoo - 'Dunc' has been banned now...
  • Options
    Hehe well I can work it I just find the new one quite annoying so don't tend to bother anymore. I only use the wall and pictures anyway and they're easy to find lol
  • Options
    I didn't like it when it was optional so I made myself stick with it and I've been using it for ages now. I really like it, it's soooo much nicer not to have to wait for someone's hundreds of applications to load when all you want to do is get to their wall to leave a post. They do have issues with their timings though, all my friends status updates ALWAYS say just a second ago even if they've been there for ages and quite frequently in my news feed I'll get old "news".
  • Options
    After I realised I didn't need to wait for all the stupid apps to load I became very happy with the new one! It's what used to put me off facebook.

I do think the layout could be a bit clearer but the general idea is a good one.
  • Options
    Im quite used to it now. Even though i can filter it, im a bit annoyed that the wall isnt a seperate thing anymore.

Overall its ok.