Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

I fucking hate COCK-BLOCKERS!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    dunc2008 wrote: »
    Is there possibly anything more frustrating?!

When you're out at a club and dancing with a girl / making conversation for some random drunken twat to butt in and start talking to her, or one of her friends. Or when one of your mates comes and joins in so the guy/girl intimately dancing becomes a circle of three. Or when people slowly walk past through you ruining the moment. Or people just standing there in the fucking way not doing anything when you're trying to get to the girl behind them. Or when you're close with a girl then some drunk mate starts shouting inappropriate things at you / trying to get you to go elsewhere. Of some stupid 'crazy dancer' hurting you/her by violently shoving you. Biggest problem's if she's with friends and they don't let her be isolated.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Hey dunc, sounds like the problem here is the environment - some people really get a buzz from a hectic bar, club environment whereas other people just don't get along with it and would much prefer a night at a friends house just chilling, or a night out doing something like bowling - sounds like you're one of these people. Perhaps you're spending too much time in these kind of environments and it's taking it's toll?
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Lol, I think I know what you're talking about.

Last Friday I went clubbing and met a pretty attractive girl, we started chatting and I thought great another friend and possibly something more.

But her friend pulled her away from me. At first I thought perhaps they've gone to get a drink, but no, her friend had literally dragged her away from me, where they danced about 5 metres from their original position. That annoyed me. If the girl I fancied moved away from me because she didnt like me, fine, no problem. Instead it was her friend who dragged her away from me.

Why? Over protective? Jealous? Who knows?

On another occasion I was grinding and getting close to another girl and her mate simply told me to "fuck off" and literally shoved me away from the group. I wasn't doing anything inappropriate other than talking and flirting to her mate ( who didn't mind btw). Again, the girl I like doesn't tell me to fuck off, it's her mate. Charming.

I'm sure these are a few bad apples, but do any girls have an explanation for these actions?
  • Options
    they're obviously dykes m8 you know what im sayin' probably dint wont you soiling their friends ladymuff i mean they must be gay or somethin if they get annoyed by every drunken scratend that waves their crotch at them which happens about 10 times per night
  • Options
    they're obviously dykes m8 you know what im sayin' probably dint wont you soiling their friends ladymuff i mean they must be gay or somethin if they get annoyed by every drunken scratend that waves their crotch at them which happens about 10 times per night

I think that's a little harsh mate. not sticking up for anyone here but I think the guy is saying if the girl he's dancing with doesn't mind him being there then why does her friend feel the need to pull her away. If she's clearly in distress then I get it but going on what he's saying that does not appear to be the case.
  • Options
    Well, I've not heard any accounts of the lady in question saying 'No it's ok, we'll stay here'.
  • Options
    Surely in a club, with all the noise, actions speak louder than words?

(Giggedy.)
  • Options
    Surely in a club, with all the noise, actions speak louder than words?

Yeah, which is why they allow themselves to be dragged off.
  • Options
    So why are they not able to just walk away under their own steam?
  • Options
    So why are they not able to just walk away under their own steam?

Who knows, maybe they're not too fussed about it or maybe they just think they'll go away not wanting to make it too obvious. That they so readily do bugger off when their friends drag them away shows they're not particularly interested anyway some people just chat to other people out of politeness. Actually pushing someone and telling them to fuck off is a bit out of order though, but we only have the guys word for how he was acting. But to call women 'cock-blockers' is immature and ridiculous. I'm not claiming to be some sort of ladies man or something but young lads these days have no clue.
  • Options
    Who knows, maybe they're not too fussed about it or maybe they just think they'll go away not wanting to make it too obvious. That they so readily do bugger off when their friends drag them away shows they're not particularly interested anyway some people just chat to other people out of politeness. Actually pushing someone and telling them to fuck off is a bit out of order though, but we only have the guys word for how he was acting. But to call women 'cock-blockers' is immature and ridiculous. I'm not claiming to be some sort of ladies man or something but young lads these days have no clue.

I agree mate, I'm not arguing it's just you seemed a little harsh on the guy who posted above.

In any case I disagree about 'cock-blockers' - I mark out for that expression and shall be eternally grateful to Dunc for bringing it in to my vocabulary :D
  • Options
    not all girls pull their mates away to "save" them.
    I remember one friend i had who used to flirt with loads of guys, but if I got any male attention in a club myself, she would act all like she had to save me or look after me. It pissed me off when i realised what she was doing
  • Options
    Ive noticed sometimes that when girls go out theres always one or two girls in the group that get a lot off attention.
    So the other girls will get jealous and pull the girl away from the guy shes talking to or may get with as they wont be getting any tonight or its always her friends that get hit on and shes fed up of being left alone,with no interest from guys.
    Girls in clubs dont seem to want their friends to get lucky with a guy while they arent.Im sure everybody knows when 2 girls have gone out together and one is going to go home with a guy the lonely one says "we came together so you cant leave me on my own"!!:D
    Now,if that were me and my mate and he was taking a girl home Id be cheering him on (while taking money for taxi:D ).Hell,Id offer him my bed if he wanted...............as long as we get twos up.:thumb: