Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Straight guys and BJs

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi there!

This is for straight lads in particular: I was wondering how you guys feel about other guys giving you oral. Does it only feel good when it's a girl, or is the case where a BJ is a BJ, no matter who is giving it?

Thanks a lot! ;)

Comments

• Options
    LOL...I would imagine that although it feels the same (apart from stubble), the psychological effects stop it being nice. Not that many straight blokes would have the chance to find out!
  • Options
    Any holes a goal right?;)

It would feel exactly the same physically but as KT said, the mental aspect would make it terrible.
  • Options
    Lol well a mouth is a mouth, If you close your eyes and think of England i guess that it could feel the same!

I never had a bj of a bloke before and i can't say i want to, but i Imagine it feels the same, But why do you ask such a question anyway?

Makes me Ponder(Sp?) if girls are better at oral on other girls then boys?
  • Options
    First to put the record "straight", so to speak, I am gay.
    Secondly, I doubt that a straight guy would want to give another guy a BJ.
    So the only guys that a straight guy would receive a BJ from would have to be gay.
    And finally, I would say that the best to give a BJ would have to be a guy cos they know what they want to receive, so they know how to give.
    Seems a siily post to me anyway, but I would like to see peoples responses.
  • Options
    BTW Tidycrash, are you male or female, & if male are you gay ?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Ocean Sailor
    And finally, I would say that the best to give a BJ would have to be a guy cos they know what they want to receive, so they know how to give.

No, whoever has most experience gives a better BJ, regardless of the sex.

PS, i think we all realised you were gay mate.
  • Options
    Nope and I don't think I'd enjoy it with a man or any other woman for that matter.

I also don't think that a man is automatically better than a woman. Every man has different preferences and sensitivities, and likes different thing. I wouldn't want some guy to give me what he likes because he would probably be focusing on the wrong areas.

The best sex (oral or otherwise) comes from a partner that you want to be with, and who wants to be with you. Most importantly a partner who takes the time to find out what you want, and is ready to give you exactly that.

The gender is totally unimportant.
  • Options
    I would say that the best to give a BJ would have to be a guy cos they know what they want to receive, so they know how to give.
    Seems a siily post to me anyway, but I would like to see peoples responses.

Would imagine it would work woman on woman aswel but i think theres a lot more to things like that than just the physical side.
    Anyone agree?
  • Options
    the sheer thought of another guy taking my piece makes me feel physically sick.

for me bj's are something intimate between two people, therefore it has to be with someone i respect and am attracted to.

STRICKTLY WOMEN ONLY

that's my opinion and i hope it's crystal!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by olimarsh
    the sheer thought of another guy taking my piece makes me feel physically sick.

for me bj's are something intimate between two people, therefore it has to be with someone i respect and am attracted to.

STRICKTLY WOMEN ONLY

that's my opinion and i hope it's crystal!!

So you would never get a bj of a girl you meet in a club and don't know therefore have no respect for her?

I don't think a bj is that Intimate, it is when the person doing it to you is some one you love, but lots of people have sex without love (and sometimes lust) !
  • Options
    hey this is only my opinion - i'm a one woman guy, and no, i would never partake in sexually explicit activities in or around a nightclub, probably not even with my gf.
  • Options
    Yup
    Originally posted by tweety
    Would imagine it would work woman on woman aswel but i think theres a lot more to things like that than just the physical side.
    Anyone agree?
    Yes. Two bisexual women I've been with have made this comment to me. A woman does know how it feels, and that's certainly an advantage. But it's mostly the attitude and expertise of the one performing this service, as well as the woman's emotional state at the time, that makes it good or bad.
  • Options
    Wow, what a response! Thanks people, that really helped clear things up. :D

BTW Tidycrash, are you male or female, & if male are you gay ?
    I'm a gay male. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by tidycrash
    Wow, what a response! Thanks people, that really helped clear things up. :D

I'm a gay male. ;)

Thought so !

Have you ever managed to give a straight guy a BJ then, & he knew that you were gay ?
  • Options
    There was a show on channel for fairly recently about lesbians, Ive mentioned it before but it's relevant. They did an experiment to find the differences btwn gays, lesbians and straights of both sexes. Basically, they found that straight men in most cases wernt physically aroused by gay imaging. So, judging by that i dont think the idea would appeal remotely to a straight man. Personally, I wouldnt let any guy anywhere near me. I'd feel sick.
  • Options
    Originally posted by mancmanomyst
    So, judging by that i dont think the idea would appeal remotely to a straight man. Personally, I wouldnt let any guy anywhere near me. I'd feel sick.
    Right. If you are aroused by it, then you're not straight, you're in denial.
  • Options
    im straight and a woman giving me head is great but a bloke is not im not being funny but im straight so i love woman not men!
  • Options

Thought so !

Have you ever managed to give a straight guy a BJ then, & he knew that you were gay ?

No, not yet.

x
  • Options
    Originally posted by tidycrash

No, not yet.

x

Me neither !

Good luck to you though !

X
  • Options
    Lol, why would you want to give a straight guy a bj and have him know you are gay??????

Seem strange to me
    Good luck to you though !

What is it like a gay blokes mission then, Like a straight bloke having a 3sum, Gay blokes ideal thing is giving a straight guy a bj and have him know your gay???

I'm lost!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Lol, why would you want to give a straight guy a bj and have him know you are gay??????

Seem strange to me

What is it like a gay blokes mission then, Like a straight bloke having a 3sum, Gay blokes ideal thing is giving a straight guy a bj and have him know your gay???

I'm lost!

The big thing is not that the straight guy knows that you are gay, its just finding a straight guy who wouldn't mind getting a BJ from another guy.

To me it would be a big turn on giving a straight guy a BJ.

What do you think Tidycrash ?
  • Options
    But its an impossible task...Any 'straight guy' who wants a blowjob from another man is not straight.
  • Options
    But its an impossible task...Any 'straight guy' who wants a blowjob from another man is not straight.

not strictly true, Too many "what if's"

What if it was a man dressed up as a woman(Like in bangCock!!)
    Or what if the man is drugged!
    Or what if the man is forced into it !:eek:

But yes I agree with you that if a man willing knows another man is about to suck his dick he is gay, But what if he go's back to liking woman (If gay man do that) would that count as giving a "straight guy" a bj?
  • Options

not strictly true, Too many "what if's"

There are no 'what ifs'...Ocean said " finding a straight guy who wouldn't mind getting a BJ from another guy", No dressups, no drugs and no rapes.

Any man who wants another man to suck his dick, is totally flaming.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Balddog

There are no 'what ifs'...Ocean said " finding a straight guy who wouldn't mind getting a BJ from another guy", No dressups, no drugs and no rapes.

Any man who wants another man to suck his dick, is totally flaming.

You are exactly right.

Thats why the thought of it is a big turn on !

A fantacy, that is probably not possible.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Balddog

There are no 'what ifs'...Ocean said " finding a straight guy who wouldn't mind getting a BJ from another guy

Yeah he did, I should read all the post really, sorry my Boo Boo!

Ocean Sailor I can’t see you finding a straight guy who will allow you to give him a bj unless there is money, drugs or BEER involved
  • Options

Yeah he did, I should read all the post really, sorry my Boo Boo!

Ocean Sailor I can’t see you finding a straight guy who will allow you to give him a bj unless there is money, drugs or BEER involved

Well that's life.

BTW, do you want me to buy you a beer ?
  • Options
    No No. I've not hit Rock bottom like that yet thank you very much

No I think I need to get away from this post before tongues wag

Not that there is anything wrong with Guys on Guys just ain't my cup of tea.

But I'll still have the beers thank you very much ;):p:D
  • Options
    No No. I've not hit Rock bottom like that yet thank you very much

No I think I need to get away from this post before tongues wag

Not that there is anything wrong with Guys on Guys just ain't my cup of tea.

But I'll still have the beers thank you very much ;):p:D

It was just a joke !!

I'll still buy you that beer though !
  • Options
    Seems to me the actual act of receiving a BJ from a bloke does not make you gay. A mouth is a mouth no matter what gender it is attached to.

eg glory hole or eyes closed - would you be able to tell the difference (assuming no stubble, associated manliness etc)

It's a mental thing I think. Could you stomach the sight of a bloke mouth wrapped round your nether regions - for most blokes no.