Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Howto flirt

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
the title says it all really
i'm just looking for tips on how to flirt well

any tips would be welcome ;)

Comments

• Options
    maintain eye contact. smile.
  • Options
    Howto flirt

Hi Curly_boy,

Flirting. Well, whilst it doesn't help to say this, but everyone has their own style and everyone responds to various and different techniques differently.

I know - I know - its not exactly advice and certainly not helpful!! :banghead: But it explains why some people react positively to some things and others find the exact same 'line' or technique to be yukky and a turn off.

Luckily thesite has some advice for flirting and building your confidence and i'll post the links here for you.

This one is all about flirting http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/singles/onthepull/flirting

This one is about being confident when out on the pull http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/singles/onthepull/boostyourpullingconfidence

This one is about body language which is more important than you might think! http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/singles/onthepull/bodylanguage

...and lastly this link gives the case for and against chat up lines http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelationships/singles/onthepull/chatuplines - Personally I tend just to laugh at chat up lines but then again that's not 'such' a bad reaction is it? I don't laugh at the guy but more the cheesiness of the line!

Hope you find a technique that works for you! Let us know how you get on!

Lisa
    :)
  • Options
    A wink and a cheeky smile.
    And make sure to stick some innuendo in there too and "misinterpret" what she says.:D
  • Options
    well
    i just got back from an evening out with some mates and saw some people i knew from college
    tried some cheesy chat up lines to see what one girls reaction was
    and now my cheek fucking hurts
    I must note not to do stupid ones in the future:O
    any way, the rest of it was fine, nice and smiling, good eye contact and great conversation, great girl, i shall appologise to morrow
    Still got alot to learn
  • Options
    dont try too hard to be something your not
    keep eye contact
    be youself! this is the most important
    probably the hardest is be confident not arrogant but confident
    dont use cheesy chat up lines (going back to your trying to be something your not)
    compliment her but not overly and not in a i want to shag you kind of way.(although you probably do lol)
    oh yeah be really intereste in what she says but again not in a fake, not yourself kind of way.
    most guys fail because they just try to be someone there not. honestly. girls arent stupid and they will see through you.

also if shes clearly not into you dont flog a dead horse. move on be kind to her and respect that she isnt attracted to you. dont give up! lol
  • Options
    sorry i meant dont give up trying to chat to other girls not dont give up with the same girl. i realised that was kind of a contradiction lol.
  • Options
    I do the whole misinterpret thing all the time, makes girls laugh and smile :)
  • Options
    just ask her to get her tits out.

Works every time
  • Options
    Blah wrote: »
    just ask her to get her tits out.

Works every time

Go on then, get them out.
  • Options