Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Could I be gay?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You seem to be worried about that fact that you may infact be gay, dont let it worry you.

It's perfectly acceptable to be gay and theres nothing you can do about it, everyone is the way they are and they cant change that.

My best advice is not to think about it, live your life and just go with the flow, do what feels right.
  • Options
    Don't be worried either way mate OK, just be who you are and when you get older you will learn to be proud of it

trust me

I have got loads of things about me and my family that embarresed me in school (my mother is gay for instance) - but now I just accept the fact that yes, I am awesome human being, and so is my mother. and if anyone has got a problem with that they can fuck off :)

lol

Chin up mate,
  • Options
    You're gay, simple as that. A lot of people have said you'll find out or not but the fact is you're attracted to "hot" men and "no" women at all. I think this post is a wind-up though.
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    You're gay, simple as that. A lot of people have said you'll find out or not but the fact is you're attracted to "hot" men and "no" women at all. I think this post is a wind-up though.

:no: It isn't necessarily that simple, and there's absolutely no evidence to suggest this is a wind-up.
  • Options
    Why would it be a wind-up?

You don't know any "facts" about the person concerned and have no right to try to say it's "as simple as" that he's gay. It is up to the individual how they define and it usually takes time, particularly whilst someone is still quite young.

Forcing a label on someone when they're still feeling vulnerable and confused is often not helpful.
  • Options
    Hmm I think I may be Bisexual

Hey everyone

I came out of a controlling relationship more than 2 years ago. Since then I started looking at women differently.

Here is when the confusion starts. I know I love sexy men etc
    but I go through faces of been v attracted to some women.
    Eg I will catch myself looking at a womens chest: just cos I am curious.
    Or i will watch a womens bum when she walked down the street. Sometimes I compare how they look/walk with me

Others then I fantasize what it would be like to have sex or make out with a women. I get excited.

Anytime any1 jokes about being gay etc I get offended/cant understand it. It might be I am not comfortable with my sexuality and others are.
    Or that I am confused and sensitive. (By the way I am 25)

Anytime I asked someone about this even in the smallest amountl; they thought I was weird or v curious. I am gona keep this more to myself til I find out whats what.... unless I think they understand..

:) I understand when someone said your sexuality changes over time. That is how I feel; mainly attracted to men. But I could see myself gradually going to gay clubs/social occastions and having a bit of fun/going on the pull,... for whileand maybe gain a few gay mates.

It would be a good thing and can help open my eyes/gain a more open mind.....
    Yeah??? any1 understand or have hav advice..???

Thanks
    Rachyg
  • Options
    Your bii :)
  • Options
    am I really??

Hey cooll....

what makes you think I am bi??

Are you being series??

What do you u suggest??

Thanks
    rachy
  • Options
    It's not up to anyone else to draw conclusions about your sexuality, but it's perfectly normal to develop feelings about other women at any age. In my own experience, it strikes me that most people are neither 100% gay nor straight (I know that's such a cliche) and so you may well be attracted to women.

But ultimately, it's up to you to decide if you want to act on that attraction and if (or how) you want to label yourself. Just take your time, maybe spend a bit of time looking at the information out there for LGBT people, and see where life takes you.
  • Options
    rachyg wrote: »
    Hey cooll....

what makes you think I am bi??

Are you being series??

What do you u suggest??

Thanks
    rachy

You don't sound bi to me. I think it's not abnormal to look at girls chests etc. Especially if you're just comparing them to yours, thats completely natural.