Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Watches

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yup
    A cheapo from M&S... I prefer cheap watches cos they always get scratched after a couple of years anyway
  • Options
    I'm not much of a watch wearer. I used to wear a watch and then I think that battery died and I never changed it. My cousin's friend was wearing a really cute watch this weekend though and I kind of thought about getting one again. It would be mostly for fashion because I use my phone as a clock.
  • Options
    I love swatch watches... And I'm getting one pretty soon :)
  • Options
    i bought myself a watch last year to help with my timings when on teaching practice. now im not teaching anymore, but i'm so used to wearing it now! i have an awful tan line too.
    Mine's an everyday watch, kahuna watch, which cost bout £30 and its so comfy.
  • Options
    fuck that phone does the job fine!
  • Options
    Curvy_lass wrote: »
    I got given one for my 18th and was wearing it all the time, till the battery died and I never got round to replacing the battery. It's not a bit rusted, but it was a definite help when I had it on!

When I'm on the wards I find my fob watch so handy and miss it when I don't have it on!

I'm the same I miss not having my fob watch when I'm not on the ward.

I never wear a watch I just rely on my phone but I think I should get one! I am shocking at time keeping.