Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nudity

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Was out with some mates I hadn't seen in a few years last night (lads and ladies) and one of them was this girl I used to go out with 6 years ago.

Her brother is loaded as hell and we all ended up back at his place and in his garden he's got a heated hot-tub.

A few of us ended up in it, he had trunks on and he lent me a spare pair of beach shorts, 2 of the girls went in in their underwear and my ex climed in au naturel. As she stripped off she could see I was looking at her, I wasn't perving I just was taken aback at her stripping off so easily and felt a little uncomfortable as 6 years ago my nose had repeatedly been up her arse-crack (ok not literally but we had a very adventurous and energetic sex life).

When she saw me looking she said "Ah come off it, it's nothing you haven't already seen".

This is what I don't get - what point was she trying to make? She had an amazing body back then and approaching her 28th birthday it's lost none of its firmness, Did she think that after 6 years I'm not going to be attracted to it?

Help me out here ladies....

Comments

• Options
    id assume she was giving you the come on
  • Options
    Are you sure she was talking to you and not her brother?
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Perhaps she just thought it more comfortable and/or didn't have a swimsuit to wear.
  • Options
    Perhaps she just thought it more comfortable and/or didn't have a swimsuit to wear.

yeah right. This isnt austria
  • Options
    It's not India either, but there are Hindus living there. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    "see what you're missing out on"

also, your response seems very un-quagmire like :razz:
  • Options
    It's not India either, but there are Hinduists(sp?) living there. :rolleyes:
    You mean Hindus :p
  • Options
    lea_uk wrote: »
    You mean Hindus :p
  • Options
    O_o wrote: »
    "see what you're missing out on"

also, your response seems very un-quagmire like :razz:

What do you mean? I'd only goigoid her schmoigoid in private ;)
  • Options
    Yeah, I reckon she wanted to ride the Quagmire. Either that or she was just taking pleasure in making you feel uncomfortable. You know what some people are like? Have to try and make the ex feel jealous at all times.
  • Options
    Is nobody else disturbed by the fact that she did this infront of her brother?:eek: :crazyeyes :eek2:
  • Options
    Amira wrote: »
    Is nobody else disturbed by the fact that she did this infront of her brother?:eek: :crazyeyes :eek2:

HaHa I think you're the only one that noticed that bit ..
  • Options

I thought that too! :crazyeyes Some people are weird.

I guess some people like all the attention... If everyone's wearing clothes, they were revealing clothes... Everyone else is in underwear... Logical thing; get your kit off entirely. Exabitionist.
    Was she drunk?
  • Options
    Not shitfaced or anything - we'd all been out for drinks but she didn't seem like she was affected. It really didn't look or feel like as if she was giving me the come on, it was just as if she felt the fact I'd seen her naked countless times before in 2002 meant I wouldn't even notice her in the buff last night. That's what I don't get.
  • Options
    Maybe she's a lesbian.
  • Options
    If she HAS turned to the dark side then what a fucking waste....
  • Options
    DG wrote: »
    HaHa I think you're the only one that noticed that bit ..

I humbly refer you to the 3rd response
  • Options
    If she HAS turned to the dark side then what a fucking waste....

No... that would be if she's become celibate.
  • Options
    Or maybe it was a 'quit staring' type comment.
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    I humbly refer you to the 3rd response

It was certainly aimed at me.
  • Options
    If (and I'm just saying there's a possibility; I agree that it's (sadly) unlikely) she's actually just comfortable with her body, her brother's presence shouldn't make a difference.
  • Options
    Nice to see Glenn Quagmire living up to his namesake. Allllrriight! :p
  • Options
    Or maybe it was a 'quit staring' type comment.

That was my thought as well.
  • Options

hey, hey hey!!

:razz:
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    hey, hey hey!!

:razz:

Why are Austrian's obsessed with getting naked
  • Options
    Jaloux wrote: »
    That was my thought as well.

That doesn't make sense to me. If you've got a fit body and you get naked in front of a man, unless he's gay he's going to look. Fact of life and consistant as gravity.
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    Why are Austrian's obsessed with getting naked

We aren't :/ And there is no "we" to begin with, as there are these and those kind of people here too. It's just a cultural thing I reckon. A conditioned lack of embarrassment and unnecessary shame through upbringing, I reckon.

My friends and acquaintances who would have an issue with being totally revealed in a sauna very probably outnumber the others who wouldn't, so I guess it's mostly exaggeration anyway.
    That doesn't make sense to me. If you've got a fit body and you get naked in front of a man, unless he's gay he's going to look. Fact of life and consistant as gravity.

That doesn't mean she's comfortable with it, even if you boned her years ago...
  • Options
    I would never ever ever in a million years willingly get naked infront of any man (or woman) i didn't want to have sex with............

Strubbles everyone i know has a naked austrian story - maybe there are just lke 10 naked austrians who go and are naked everywhere
  • Options
    Wyetry wrote: »
    I would never ever ever in a million years willingly get naked infront of any man (or woman) i didn't want to have sex with............

Strubbles everyone i know has a naked austrian story - maybe there are just lke 10 naked austrians who go and are naked everywhere

well, this is personal preference and like I said probably conditioned. 'We' don't have a nude chromosome in us. I was hesitant and uncomfortable too the first times I went to a sauna, but after some time you realize it just doesn't make a difference. I think it finally clicked when a guy and his girlfriend struck up a convo in the sauna with me and a mate and the feeling was exactly the same as if we were in dress and tuxedo dining in a posh restaurant.

It's not an exhibitionist or pervy thing, but that's very difficult to explain, without being familiar with those customs and I won't hold it against you, that you would never be naked before anyone you wouldn't sleep with. I would probably be like that too living in the UK. Without wanting to generalize, I think big parts of the UK are very conservative in this matter.

I think it's just important that you are not biased towards other customs. One could say austrians are pervy, one could say British folks are stuck up and restricted.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    That doesn't mean she's comfortable with it, even if you boned her years ago...

But her mannerisms at the time didn't suggest she was uncomfortable - after all she didn't have to get naked in front of me, she could have got naked in another room, wrapped a towel around her and then lost it just as she got in the tub.

She stripped off in front of me, if she didn't want me to see her do it then she should have either stripped in another room, kept her underwear on or even just not got in the tub.