Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Gents toilets

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Virtually all loos have cubicles - useful for people wanting to take a shit, but you can close the door and use them for a pee as well

I normally do, but why cant urinals have a bit of privacy? I've twice had people make 'advances' and it was deeply disturbing.
  • Options
    i dont know what youre complaining about. You dont have to use the urinals. Just wait for a cubical like women have to if you want privacy. Urinals are for people who dont care about privacy and just want a quick pee. Youre not obliged to use them
  • Options
    i dont know what youre complaining about. You dont have to use the urinals. Just wait for a cubical like women have to if you want privacy. Urinals are for people who dont care about privacy and just want a quick pee. Youre not obliged to use them

Well yes, but if half your toilets had no doors you'd complain.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    I normally do, but why cant urinals have a bit of privacy? I've twice had people make 'advances' and it was deeply disturbing.

Why? I just (depending on mood) tell them to fuck off, politely say I'm not interested or ignore them.

After all why is it worse than me or you try to chat up an uninterested young lady next to the bar

ETA - to correct the fact I hadn't put 'off' after fuck which could have been a rather embarrassing typo
  • Options
    Well yes, but if half your toilets had no doors you'd complain.

in a hell of a lot of ladies loos, you dont get many more extra cubicals tbh, you just have to wait - hence the queues.
    Youre still better off.
    They should do some sort of womens urinals, because plenty of women wouldnt care that much about people seeing if they needed a pee, especially if they were drunk.
  • Options

Am I the only one who wants a little privacy when I pee?

Nope I use the cubical as well
  • Options
    It doesnt seem to bother the men where I live. We have an open air urinal in the middle of the street.
  • Options
  • Options
    Aladdin wrote: »

yuk