Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Do you feel guilty when you're lazy and do nothing?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Nope, never feel guilty unless I am actually putting off doing something I'm meant to be doing.

If I have a day where I don't need to be anywhere or do anything then I will sleep or watch films/play games.
  • Options
    Guilty of what though? That you're not out finding a cure for AIDS or caring for the starving children of Africa? :confused:

I like being a lazy shit. :thumb:
  • Options
    I don't feel guilty about doing nothing, although I don't do it often as I tend to get board and want to be up doing something. But sometimes there is nothing better than just vegging out on the sofa with a book for a few hours :yes:

The only thing I do feel guilty about is having lie in's, I am a proper early bird! I generally get up at 6.30 even on a day off. I lie in to me is about 8 and even then I feel slightly guilty :(
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    I thought you said in another thread you so 20 hrs a week of gym stuff?
    No, 20hrs a week of stuff I consider "productive". 1hr each weekday of gym/swim then up to 5 both Satuday and Sunday, plus bit of other sports, playing instruments etc. My day-job workload's just increased massively and I love being that busy, natural adrenaline fuels it all.
  • Options
    I don't feel guilty rather than sad that the day has been wasted if I sleep in or laze around. But sometimes its nice to unwind, on a Sunday maybe.

I feel guilty when there's loads of housework to do it and I've been slobbing around and not doing it
  • Options
    reading your posts makes me feel very guilty, tinkler, because I'm supposed to be studying for an exam for tomorrow, which I'm completely unprepared for, and I'm posting on forums and facebooking and whatnot.

Actually, I feel guilty all the time, because I'm basically wasting my life. And I know that I will continue to waste my life. On facebook.
  • Options
    Actually, I feel guilty all the time, because I'm basically wasting my life. And I know that I will continue to waste my life. On facebook.

Ah there are worse things to waste your life on :)
  • Options
    kangoo wrote: »
    Ah there are worse things to waste your life on :)

Facebook is my most acceptable vice :razz:
  • Options
    Guilty that I spend my free time, that I've earned, doing whatever I please?

:no:
  • Options
    Olive wrote: »
    Guilty that I spend my free time, that I've earned, doing whatever I please?

:no:

:thumb:
  • Options
    If your work load has just increased i dont see how you can fit everything in, did you ever spend time with you ex?