Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What shall i do!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 3 years.
Today by mistake i have picked uip his moblie phone. about 10mins ago his phone goes off i wasnt going to read it then i saw the beginging of the text.

'Hi there moi sexi huni, ill b dwn the wksend show ya a reltime is win ya over u no u want me dump no action ting init breadbin xx'

What the fxck thats all i can say im not sure of the meaning of it, my boyfriends very againsted cheatin always have always will!!!!

If you read over the text a few times it dont sound like anything has happen yet, whats your views? xx

Comments

• Options
    If I read over it a few times it still makes no sense whatsoever. Can you translate it?
  • Options
    If I read over it a few times it still makes no sense whatsoever. Can you translate it?
    I THINK that's supposed to be:

"hey there my sexy honey, I'll be down at the weekend to show you what a real time is to win you over, you know you want me, dump no action thing innit, breadbin".

I say: ask him.
  • Options
    its says thats ill be down the weekend to show you a good time, win you over, you know you want me. im taking dump no action ting is supposed to be me not given him enuff in the bedroom i think. xx
  • Options
    It says:

Hello there sexy hunny. I will be down at the weekend to show you what a really good time is. You know you want me, neglecting no action ;) eh? breadbin. kiss kiss kiss

He def knows her and has been chatting with her at least. Whether anything has already gone on is not clear. I would be mighty upset, he's emotionally cheating if not already physically cheated. Regardless of how you came across the message, you can't just let it go. Confront him and then decide from there what to do.

HUGS
  • Options
    i think im too angry to confront him, with have to give him a left n a right lol. xx
  • Options
    So you don't know the person who it's from? I think it could easily be innocent, or a bit of a pesty forwards girl trying to get him, or maybe it's just a joke.
  • Options
    lil lal wrote: »
    So you don't know the person who it's from? I think it could easily be innocent, or a bit of a pesty forwards girl trying to get him, or maybe it's just a joke.

Yep, or maybe even a wrong number? I can't be the only one who gets wrong number texts/calls. Don't jump to conclusions is my advice.
  • Options
    Acrobat wrote: »
    Yep, or maybe even a wrong number? I can't be the only one who gets wrong number texts/calls. Don't jump to conclusions is my advice.

Ah yes a wrong number, definitely possibe. Especially if thats not the sort of language he would normally use/understand.
  • Options
    I'm sorry but I can't stop lolling at breadbin.

:lol:

How the fuck is that seductive? LMAO
  • Options
    1983 wrote: »
    I'm sorry but I can't stop lolling at breadbin.

:lol:

How the fuck is that seductive? LMAO

I was trying to be sensible and ignore it for the sake of advice, but now someone else has mentioned it - :lol:
  • Options
    Acrobat wrote: »
    I was trying to be sensible and ignore it for the sake of advice, but now someone else has mentioned it - :lol:

I am actually howling my cunt in! :lol:
  • Options
    I'd confront him. After asking him to translate the text message into something that vaguely resembles English, ask him what the bloody hell's going on.
  • Options
    If that happened to me I'd be more concerned that my partner was associating with someone who sent texts like that than the possibility of an affair.

The answer is simple - talk to him about it.
  • Options
    That is the most retarded text message Ive ever read.......:eek2:
    Why cant people just talk/text in normal english?:confused:
  • Options
    Good luck but you need to talk to him about it.
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    If that translation is correct, it doesn't sound to me like he's definitely done anything wrong. Just that someone is trying to make him do it.
  • Options
    It's roughly along the lines of what I'd send to my best mate if his girlfriend had wandered off with his mobile... but I'd use proper words, and not refer to him as 'breadbin'.

I'm warped. Maybe the sender of this message is too... ;)
  • Options
    Maybe it was porpoisely left there to see if you would read and if you did how you would react.
  • Options
    budda wrote: »
    If that happened to me I'd be more concerned that my partner was associating with someone who sent texts like that than the possibility of an affair.
    :lol::lol::lol:

Leave it to you to say something like that! :D

Anyway, to the OP, I agree with the others - you need to ask him about it straight out.
  • Options
    bluewisdom wrote: »
    :lol::lol::lol:

Leave it to you to say something like that! :D

One must have standards, hell even the youngsters who probably use text speak couldnt understand it.
  • Options
    im laughing at "breadbin" wtf i haven't heard that since i was at school hahaha.
    but i think its either a wrong no.. or ur bf knows her and she wants him and she probably calls you no action.. hinting he could get some off her as she is a tart??
    just talk to him and break his phone if worse comes to worse - joking..
  • Options
    Jonny8888 wrote: »
    Maybe it was porpoisely left there to see if you would read and if you did how you would react.

NpWangDingMouth01.jpg