Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Not being able to confront a situation.. (yes you read on...)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    skellavatarth2.jpg

madinthenut has expired
  • Options
    Virus wrote: »
    madinthenut has expired
    :D :cool:
  • Options
    If you really suspect that your accounts are being hacked into, I would report him to the relevant authorities.
  • Options
    I already said I don't want to report anyone, as it could be him. (most likely its him because his son gave him away). I need it to stop because it keeps bugging me, even if I do forget about it for a while, it always comes back to haunt me

:confused: It won't stop unless you report it or he gets bored.
    Mostly gate keeping my emails so I don't get half of them. Mostly important ones like jobs that I apply for etc. or changing my messenger display name.

Set up a new email address then.
    no harm tho mate, sounds like bullshit to me too :chin:

My thoughts exactly.
  • Options
    If you have done all this reformatting as you say

Theres no way if you have changed passwords, that he can get into all your stuff again!
  • Options
    why would you NOT want to go to the law, as you put it? if all of this is happening, and you've tried a lot of things and its still happening, then id say thats your only option. unless there's more to this than you're saying, i cant see why you'd choose not to go to the police.
  • Options
    If you contact your bank / service providers for the accounts he is logging in to, then they can supply the I.P. address he is logging in from.

It sounds to me like the only thing possible is that if you keep your secret questions and answers the same on hotmail, then when you have changed your password, he can still log in again...

How do we know this isn't him posting these messages?:nervous: ;)
  • Options
    Melian wrote: »
    My thoughts exactly.

:mad: why would I come on here to bullshit a load of people I don't even know, don't be so arrogant
  • Options
    Well it sounds a lot like that, or you are totally paranoid and winding yourself up, because so far what you have said makes no sense.
  • Options
    Well it sounds a lot like that, or you are totally paranoid and winding yourself up, because so far what you have said makes no sense.

And how does it not make sense, in what way?
  • Options
    If you've done everything you said, including the reformatting and changing your passwords then there's no way he could get into your accounts.

Unless you are really really stupid, have a hotmail secret answer he knows and store all your other passwords there.
  • Options
    If you've done everything you said, including the reformatting and changing your passwords then there's no way he could get into your accounts.

Unless you are really really stupid, have a hotmail secret answer he knows and store all your other passwords there.

Wheres the part where it all doesn't make sense?
  • Options
    Wheres the part where it all doesn't make sense?
    Maybe everything you've said makes it make no sense.
    What has happened that has made you think it was him that has been doing anything?
    What exactly has been happening to your emails?
  • Options
    If you've done everything you said, including the reformatting and changing your passwords then there's no way he could get into your accounts, the only way into things like internet banking is with the passcodes which you should never write down, thus the only option would be a key logger and the formatting would have erased that.

There's the part that doesn't make sense.
  • Options
    Is there a reason why you've deleted everything in your few posts in here? has he been reading here?