Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Girls! How do you prefer your men...?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Clean shaven or sexy hairy beasts? :D

Comments

• Options
    I like a little bit of hair, I dont like a man that represents a babys bum, but neither do I like a caveman!
  • Options
    i love a bit of body hair on a man. A bit of a hairy chest is much sexier than smooth, but im not as keen on the hairy bear look
  • Options
    a bit of hair is ok :) not too much tho.

as long as its not as excessive as this - then its fine :D

this = acceptable -

Tom-Selleck--C10111326.jpeg

this = not acceptable

hairy_man_copy.jpg

i was with a guy a while back and he was practically completely hairless all over.. naturally. it was nice, but at the same time i couldnt help but feel a bit like a caveman whenever i was with him because i was so hairy (not excessively i might add) in comparisson to him :yeees:
  • Options
    Is that effing real?!
  • Options
    :eek2:

Same as most have said really. My boyf is just right IMO is quite hairy but not in an EURGH way.

I'd hate it if he was one of those men that have about the same amount of body hair as a girl. I'd be so self consious.
  • Options
    I don't like facial hair but I do love a bit of chest hair :heart:
  • Options
    C FunkC Funk Deactivated Posts: 163 Helping Hand
    When I went to the world beard and moustache championship last year there was some crazy facial and body hair. All the girls there were loving it . . . but I suppose that's why they turned up.

jackpassionbyzachthumb.JPGschanibysherithumb.JPGelmarbyzachthumb.JPG
  • Options
    I like a goatee, but a hair free chest. Can't be doing with hairy chests!!
  • Options
    Can't be doing with hairy chests!!

Wait until you encounter one :yum: As long as you find the body it's attached to sexy, you'll end up finding the hairy chest sexy too!
  • Options
    I know, they feel soooo good. Much more manly too :D
  • Options
    I like them hairy in a big sexy man-bear kind of fashion, but not a big scary man-gorilla fashion. You should be able to see skin through the hair. If you can't, too hairy for moi.

Hairless is wrong on many levels.
  • Options
    so nice to snuggle up to.
  • Options
    C Funk wrote: »
    When I went to the world beard and moustache championship last year there was some crazy facial and body hair. All the girls there were loving it . . . but I suppose that's why they turned up.

that link always makes me laugh, considering i know two of those.
  • Options
    I like my men hard :razz:

Obviously not hairLESS but like most, not like a gorilla. Probably prefer less than too much - but not too less.

Eh, it's only a bit of chest hair ain't it!!

But no facial hair :no: nada
  • Options
    I dont mind a bit of body hair. I did go out with someone who had less natural body hair then me (which is not that easy) and that was a bit odd.
  • Options
    i prefer my men with some long stubble. mm stubbleicious.

I dont mind body hair as long as its not a carpet and not on the back or bum (a bit on the crack is fine.ha..crack), and hand hair makes me cringe if its really long.

I dont like a hairless chest. And smooth man legs would freak me out.
  • Options
    damn, just when you think someone was talking about you
    :/
  • Options
    kaffrin wrote: »
    I like them hairy in a big sexy man-bear kind of fashion, but not a big scary man-gorilla fashion. You should be able to see skin through the hair. If you can't, too hairy for moi.

Hairless is wrong on many levels.

Yeah. Hairless is scary. Unless its back hair. But then if youve got a chest and what not with hair and it just abruptly cuts off in an i just had this waxed way, thats not any good either. But I'm a fan of hair.

And chest stubble is creepy :p
  • Options
    I feel so excluded from this conversation. I'm gonna go and rub my nose on Mr Hugh's furry chest.
  • Options
    Meryn wrote: »
    Wait until you encounter one :yum: As long as you find the body it's attached to sexy, you'll end up finding the hairy chest sexy too!
    I have encountered one and I still can't be doing with it. Reminds me too much of Robin Williams in Birdcage haha.
  • Options
    My boyfriend is pretty much hair free on his face/body and is quite self-conscious about it, particularly as he doesn't even need to shave every day (he's 23 before anyone says anything!) I don't mind it at all, I'd prefer that to majorly hairy, but I must admit some facial stubble and a bit of a hairy chest - oh and that line of hair down to the belly button and beyond I do find quite hot :blush: Is it weird that I also like his leg hair??
  • Options
    I like stubble on the face and I LOVE snail trails. It is SUCH a turn on for me.

I prefer little hair and if I can see it at the neckline, I cringe. Same with hand hair/overly hairy arms

Oh and hair head-wise = necessity for me. I am a hair lover. IMO, the hairstyle can really change the difference on whether a guy is really hot or not. That's just my opinion
  • Options
    Big Gay wrote: »
    I feel so excluded from this conversation. I'm gonna go and rub my nose on Mr Hugh's furry chest.
    What do you like ;):D
  • Options
    From the picture that was posted, i believe i have an acceptable hairy chest.
  • Options
    My boyfriend only has a diamond shape bit of hair on his breast bone but has a snail trail. All his hair seems to be on his legs!
  • Options
    Curvy_lass wrote: »
    Clean shaven or sexy hairy beasts? :D

Tied to the sink.
  • Options
    Namaste wrote: »
    Tied to the sink.

kinky bitch :p
  • Options
    kinky bitch :p
    Well I was going to say "disembowelled", but I would hate to clean up the mess.
  • Options
    it depends how much i like the guy but i would say hairy shoulders and back would be a bit of a turn off.