Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Fucking Amazing

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was starting to feel quite alone in the world, I have friends but at times wish I could meet a few new people I get on really well with. Then suddenly I meet up with someone in the most random of circumstances and shes quite a lot like me and we have loads in common! :) It's just given me a high like I havn't had in ages!

Comments

• Options
    aww thats great, i left school about 2yrs ago and dont really speak to anyone alot anymore but i got a job and a new girl started and we are so alike, shes amazing.

:D
  • Options
    Well done folks. :thumb:
  • Options
    Crumbs wrote: »
    I was starting to feel quite alone in the world, I have friends but at times wish I could meet a few new people I get on really well with. Then suddenly I meet up with someone in the most random of circumstances and shes quite a lot like me and we have loads in common! :) It's just given me a high like I havn't had in ages!

Had the same thing too, in october...

Turned out she was a psychobitch who made my life miserable!

good luck to you!
  • Options
    fucking amazing or amazing fucking? ;)
  • Options
    What do you do when your friends who you're becomming closest to are your girlfriends friends? :banghead:
  • Options
    Lil_Krissy - Yay for us! :)

Strubbles - Know that one too! I met a psychobitch a while ago too...taught her a lesson then got rid of her.

Addict - Hehe maybe it could turn into....nah ;)

ShyBoy - Shite that sounds awkward! I generally try and keep my social life separate from my partners as I like to enjoy my own freedom and space from time to time! In fact my current partner is going a bit psycho on me as apparently I am spending too much tiem with friends and not enough with them. They didn't seem to mind before.
  • Options
    Yea it's a bit annoying. Just cos I haven't clicked with many people on my floor but as soon as I met this girl who my girlfriend knows we're clicking it's really good. Not in a dodgy way at all lol just like that friendship chemistry. All the guys here are 'manly men' who talk about football all the time and while I get on with them, I feel more comfortable having late night heart to hearts about how you miss home or whatnot. I had a good friend who I could do that with but had to put some distance there because we couldn't remain just friends which I regret, but that's the way the cookie crumbles.

I miss my mates from home who I grew up with and all have the same unique interests and personalities as me. It's not much surprise that they haven't clicked majorly with other people either. We're all a sociable bunch, it's just that chemistry that is so elusive.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    What do you do when your friends who you're becomming closest to are your girlfriends friends? :banghead:

Better than the friends you are becoming closest are your friend's girlfriends.
    Strubbles - Know that one too! I met a psychobitch a while ago too...taught her a lesson then got rid of her.

lol. That sounds like you buried her in your front yard.
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    lol. That sounds like you buried her in your front yard.

Have to admit, you do make me giggle :thumb:

I don't have a nice story to share. The girl I like at work, both me and my friend have slept with her - we (and a few other friends from work) all went back to mine on Friday night and did some cocaine, they sneaked off to the kitchen together, I walked in and they pushed the door back so I couldn't get in. I then kicked the door, went in a massive huff and had a massive shouting match and kicked him out of my flat. Today work was awkward as fuck.

Moral of the story - never dip your pen in company ink :no:
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Have to admit, you do make me giggle :thumb:

I don't have a nice story to share. The girl I like at work, both me and my friend have slept with her - we (and a few other friends from work) all went back to mine on Friday night and did some cocaine, they sneaked off to the kitchen together, I walked in and they pushed the door back so I couldn't get in. I then kicked the door, went in a massive huff and had a massive shouting match and kicked him out of my flat. Today work was awkward as fuck.

I wouldn't have counted you to the aggressive kind of folk.
    Was it the coke? I heard it makes you kinda self-assured/cocky/volatile.
    Can imagine that you are pissed, but I guess you know now that you can fuck her (in the not-sex sense)
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »

Moral of the story - they're insensitive knob heads who should never have been getting it on in your flat!!!!
  • Options
    Agreed, and like, at least you didn't bottle it up and end up secretly resenting them both, it's way cooler that they know!
  • Options
    StrubbleS wrote: »
    I wouldn't have counted you to the aggressive kind of folk.
    Was it the coke? I heard it makes you kinda self-assured/cocky/volatile.
    Can imagine that you are pissed, but I guess you know now that you can fuck her (in the not-sex sense)

Nope, the coke turned me a bit cocky. Not really an aggressive sort, I'm not even that sure anything went on between them

A brilliant shouting match it was though, he threatened to knock my head off while she told him to fuck off aswell. She was upset afterwards so she slept in my spare room.

Tbh I did cave in tonight and phone him and we cleared the air. Need to have a big chat with her tomorrow and see what the script is.
  • Options
    katralla wrote: »
    Moral of the story - they're insensitive knob heads who should never have been getting it on in your flat!!!!

can't say I disagree here. If you like her still more than just a friend you're about to enter a world of pain, jealousy and discomfort.

good stuff tho, that you had the balls to call him up and get straight again. That's something I hardly do...

be careful with that chica.
  • Options
    btw. Bri, it dawned on me today that you've got a lookalike.

Dan Dorian (on the right!)