Home Home, Law & Money
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Vouchers for free/half price things

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
4 free beers at the Pitcher and Piano: just register on their website.
www.pitcherandpiano.com

50% off at Yo Sushi! from 14-24 January, you can print the voucher from their website.
www.yosushi.com

Mcdonalds and Burger King vouchers on their websites.

Anyone got any other good ones?

Comments

• Options
    no vouchers but WH Smiths have Weird Science on DVD for £2 in store. quality film, quality bargain
  • Options
    **helen****helen** Deactivated Posts: 9,235 Supreme Poster
    Weird Science on DVD for £2 in store. quality film, quality bargain

Wow :heart:
  • Options
    Upto 33% off food and drink at TigerTiger.. expires 31st Jan

http://www.tigertiger.co.uk/january/what.html
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
  • Options
    This is quite a good website. People just post special offers and voucher codes from pretty much every online retailer. I check it every time I buy something online, just in case the website has a free delivery code or something like that.
  • Options
    You can get a Boots Number 7 highlighting powder for 50p at the moment. Go into any boots and get a Boots magazine, on the back page there's a voucher for a free powder with any purchase from Number 7. The cheapest thing I found was a 50p tanning wipe (which I won't use!) The powder is really nice.

Also, The Telegraph will be printing vouchers from Saturday for 50% off main meals at Zizzis. :)
  • Options
    This is quite a good website. People just post special offers and voucher codes from pretty much every online retailer. I check it every time I buy something online, just in case the website has a free delivery code or something like that.

CHEERS!!
  • Options
    Oooh, i do that too!

Get really upset when I've used them all tho :(
  • Options
    some more info on Voucher codes for people that arn't aware of how to use them on the internet :thumb:
  • Options
    +1 to JsT. I did the Bitecard a few months ago :-)

If you go onto Moneysavingexpert, there is a sub-forum that has Tesco voucher code to use with their home shopping service. Examples of codes include £5 if you spend £50, free delivery, double your points. Always check weekly though because the codes expire and there will be new ones.