Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Sex clubs

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Guys there is an ignore button, no doubt this thread will be closed now because it's been derailed so much but if someone says something that you don't like the proper course of action is to report it rather than drag out some big debate about that persons views (unless it's in the P&D forum).

As for sex clubs, never been to one and not really interested at this point in my life so can't offer much advice. Except the sensible use protection because you don't know who the person you're having sex with has had sex with. Could be the pope.
  • Options
    stargalaxy wrote: »
    No, in that scenario, it's definitely not the girls who are the sad cases, J. The girls there are doing nothing wrong. If they're doing a job they enjoy and they're making some good money out of it, what's the problem?
    Quite.

I know women who have worked both in stripping and the sex industry and it is a matter of choice and also an industry... So really, you have no place patronising the women in it if you've already paid to go in.

To keep to this tangent for a moment before pulling the thread back on its rails, I don't know if I could ever go to a strip club as I'm unsure as to where it sits with my feminist ethics. Whilst I believe that women should have the freedom to choose what career they want and most definitely have the mental capacity to make that decision, I dunno how I'd fee paying to look at boobs, or if I'd feel like I'm objectifying women.
  • Options
    I've been to one with my boyfriend. PM me if you want the names of ones to go to or avoid.

We're not entirely monogamous, so we wanted to try out a place you could go to to meet like-minded, good looking people, and we had a great time. We didn't actually play with anyone else, we wanted to just check it out really, but it was a really pleasant experience, and all the people there were friendly and respectful.

Like I said, PM me if you want more details of where we went to :) I don't want to post on here as I don't think it's appropriate, but as a tip, avoid places that allow single men to go. The party we went with will only allow single women, or a male/female couple.
  • Options
    i always thought it was odd that a lot of places allow single women and not single men. I mean i understand the logic, an entire place full of single men would just be a regular club with the unfortunate problem of them thinking their entitled to a shag since its a "swingers" place.
    But surely a restricted number of single guys must be allowed? what about those couples who go who dont want to indulge with a single woman....or an attached man? Just pondering on the matter.
  • Options
    then they would go to one of those clubs that allow single men i guess
  • Options
    I can't speak for all places ( ;) ) but I've found the swingers clubs advertised which allow single men normally advertise by using terms such as 'gangbang' etc. Not the sort of place I'd feel comfortable in.
    what about those couples who go who dont want to indulge with a single woman....or an attached man?

The place I've been to will allow bi men to come along, but they will not be allowed to engage in anything with another man while they're there, if that's what you mean? Out of the couples I know, they want to play with other women, or couples, not individual men.
  • Options
    My next door neighbour is a lap dancer.
  • Options
    MrG wrote: »
    My next door neighbour is a lap dancer.
    Does she ever give you free lap dances?
  • Options
    rachie004 wrote: »
    Isn't that like asking me if I give people free flights? :chin:

Well to be fair ive never asked her.
  • Options
    I used to be in college with a woman who was a stripper - it always made me laugh how she described it as 'empowering women' due to the control and power they have over the men they were performing for. She made it sound like a feminist act, what with her controlling the men's eyes and desires.

Well that's all good and fine, and I'm sure plenty of us will be happy for her to stand up for sisterhood while she continues to dangle her knockers in our faces :)
  • Options
    I went to one with my ex, to be fair I didn't realise what sort of club it was until we got there but it was ok.
    Noone was pushy, I was approached a few times by either the man or woman of a couple and asked if i would like to join them but when I declined they were fine about it.
    It was alot more relaxed than a normal club to be fair, the only one pushing was my ex who wanted to see me with another woman :rolleyes:
    I haven't been to one since though, it's not really my thing but if you're curious then go and see what you think but take someone with you.
  • Options
    I've been curious about them for a while partly because whenever i've been in situations where a possible threesome or whatever has seemed on the cards i've felt slightly intimidated, and the relaxed reputation of these places interests me.
  • Options
    Aint you lot takin what he said too seriously?

yeh I totally agree. The poor bloke was just tryin to make a comment!!! WTF??? You people are sooooo touchy.oooooooooo:rolleyes:
  • Options
    I used to be in college with a woman who was a stripper - it always made me laugh how she described it as 'empowering women' due to the control and power they have over the men they were performing for. She made it sound like a feminist act, what with her controlling the men's eyes and desires.

Well that's all good and fine, and I'm sure plenty of us will be happy for her to stand up for sisterhood while she continues to dangle her knockers in our faces :)
    Why isn't it empowering for her?

Don't get me wrong, I feel that a lot of women mistake sexual freedom for equality (another debate... But equality is much more than that), but if she wants to do it and if it makes her feel good then why not?

She shouldn't be laughed at.