Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

What do you wear on Xmas Day?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Get dressed up usually, church in the morning and then we have family round so..
    Normally end up wearing whatever I've got from family on the morning :D
    *Looks forward to xmas morning :D :yippe:*
  • Options
    Rule in our house is that you have to wear whatever clothing you have got as prezzies. Or just be comfortable.
  • Options
    Do You two wan't to come round mine this year??

Depends what you'll be wearing:naughty:
  • Options
    nelly_bar wrote: »
    Depends what you'll be wearing:naughty:

A hat, with bells on.
  • Options
    Rule in our house is that you have to wear whatever clothing you have got as prezzies. Or just be comfortable.

:D

Rudolfsx4-J.gif
  • Options
    Nothing quite that bad, thankfully...
  • Options
    Do you have to be naked if you don't get any clothes as presents? :lol:
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Do you have to be naked if you don't get any clothes as presents? :lol:
    I thought to ask something similar, but you got here first. :thumb:
  • Options

We do the same in our house! But we don't get overly dressed up, especially this year as my little nephew is spending christmas with us so will be roaming all over the floor playing with his toys.
  • Options
    Just normal clothes. Normally go to see family Xmas/Boxing day but I can never normally be bothered to dress up for it.
  • Options
    Tends to be clothes i've gotten for christmas
  • Options

:thumb: Do we share a house?

Same here, new top/jeans or anything new as pressies (excluding shit that old grandparents and useless aunties give) otherwise just favourite comfy clothes.
  • Options
    I normally spend most of the day lazing around in my PJs, getting dressed early afternoon. Nothing special though, we don't go anywhere so there's no point.

Saying that though, we have crimbo dinner on Xmas eve, make sure I look decent for that.
  • Options
    er, who cares?
  • Options
    I was thinking this yesterday actually.

Probably my normal night wear for opening presents then I'll get changed for dinner I guess.

It's kind of custom in my family that if you get new clothes to wear them on Christmas day which sometimes is a bit tricky if you don't like it.
  • Options
    My parents for the most part gave up on giving clothes as we never liked them :p Last year I got some as I needed them and my mom was all nervous and scared that I wouldn't like them. She kept asking me well into the next few months if I did!

But we'll try on clothes to make sure they fit, but its christmas and nobody is going to do the laundry so we'd never be put in the position to wear them ;)
  • Options
    Question's in the title!

When I was younger, I always had to get dressed up (opened presents in PJs, then got dressed up for dinner at home), but now I can get away with wearing jeans.

I usually go shopping for something new in the few days before xmas - helps get in the xmas spirit too, going shopping when everyone is dashing around in a mad panic finishing their shopping.

I'm going to my new boyfriend's sister's for lunch with their family this year so need to find something nice to wear. She's got a two year old so it can't be anything too impractical that I can't get on the floor and play with his new toys with him in or something like a halterneck that he might try to untie!! Any suggestions? :confused:

What do I wear?

What I went to bed in. At a stretch what I'd wear every other day, jeans and a shirt.