You may be asked to reset your password when you try to login. This is part of a system update and is genuine, so it's safe to go ahead and do that. If you no longer have access to the email address you used to register, please email us at [email protected] rather than creating a new account. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Festival Wristbands

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
I am still wearing my wristband from Glastonbury 2007 and intend to keep it on until I go to Glasto next year (if I get a ticket obviously) - a bit rank, but it's made of cloth so kind of gets clean in the shower/bath etc. My boyfriend still has his on too - and also still has his from 2004 on his wrist :yuck: Can anyone beat this? Anybody else still wearing festival wristbands from this year?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,328 The Mix Honorary Guru
    My one from Edinburgh T in the Park can slide on and off, so ive cheated and tell everyone ive never take it off
    I wore mine from last years Reading Festival for quite awhile afterwards.
    First year I wore it until march the year after but then it was almost fallen apart. When I cut it off it was like a piece of me had been taken! :o
    I wore mine from Reading a couple of years ago for a whil, but now they're made of material rather than plastic they go all minging really quick, so mine came off the second I got home
    i was going to try and wear my leeds one til next year when i go but its only been a week or so and its annoying me already. its the big stupid plastic cork thing that does it, if it was just a plain wristband id be able to cope with it!

i see it lasting another week or so. two of my friends i went with were still wearing theirs from last year, they were minging. haha.
    still got my creamfields one on, although its not really a proper one - if you got IDd you got a red wristband so you didnt get IDd again....
    came off straight away lol, fuck havin some annoyin think on your wrist
    I took my Global one off a few days later coz I had an interview and didn't think it matched my suit :razz:

I remember having a Leeds fest one on for a while back in 2000 but it was made out of plastic and had collected loadsa dirt!
    Tried to keep my 2004 one on, came off when I went to a niteclub, dunno how.

2005, my head was so up my hole I just ripped it off when I got on the bus to go home. :lol:
    StupidGirl wrote: »
    I am still wearing my wristband from Glastonbury 2007 and intend to keep it on until I go to Glasto next year (if I get a ticket obviously) - a bit rank, but it's made of cloth so kind of gets clean in the shower/bath etc. My boyfriend still has his on too - and also still has his from 2004 on his wrist :yuck: Can anyone beat this? Anybody else still wearing festival wristbands from this year?

that's a bit extreme, i had mine for a few months after first time i went glasto but this year i took it off as soon as i got home, would've kept it on a bit longer but it wasn't clamped right so it was pissing me off....
    Is this like when kids wear ski lift passes on their coat for many years? I did that for a coupld weeks once, I couldn't get it off

Thats right, I went on the dare ski trip 11 years ago, and no, I havn't bought a new coat :cool:
    that's a bit extreme, i had mine for a few months after first time i went glasto but this year i took it off as soon as i got home, would've kept it on a bit longer but it wasn't clamped right so it was pissing me off....

I know, his 2004 has gone all curled up and faded, it looks quite minging to be honest. I'll take mine off the moment it starts to look rough, but I do quite like having it on as a reminder of the good time we had.
    I have Wakestock 07, Global 07 and Creamfields 07 all on...but there not very old obv.
    Had my global one on for a month or so after but had to take it off due to work. Cunts.
    I've still got my June 2008 Rock am Ring one on... i wanna go next year as i didn't make it this year!