Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Peeing in the shower, or anywhere but the loo!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    When drunk I've peed in all the usual places...alleys, bushes, tesco car park. My friend once peed by the side of my car in a car park at 3 in the morning, just as a group of boy-racers pulled up and flashed their lights and stuff :lol: never driven out of a car park so fast. I'd never pee in the bath though :yuck:
  • Options
    In a car park is about the best I can do. Bloody McDonalds wouldn't let me in! I'm not usually one for pissing in the street, especially when drunk 'cos when I was younger I didn't do a very good job of it most of the time:lol:
  • Options
    I pissed on a tree tonight.
  • Options
    On a night out once my friend really needed to pee so we found an dark empty carpark n she started peeing in the corner. I was wandering about at the time and must have been picked up on some sort of sensor, suddenly all these lights came on and the corner she was peeing was illuminated. So much for being discreet...
  • Options
    In uni, the toilets were'nt too fredinly a place, they stank and were blocked now and then, so the shower was a bleeding godsend! :)
  • Options
    No, other people use my shpwer so thats a tad grosse.
  • Options
    I've never pee'ed in the shower

On the way to Cornwall last summer we were stuck in a massive traffic jam and it was taking literally hours to get there and we didn't have enough time to stop so the five of us girls clambered out of the mini-bus on the motorway and did a wild one in the hedges .. niiice
  • Options
    wierdest place is poss at a bus stop, but i have also watered a few bushes on other drunken nights..
  • Options
    behind an old croft that had no door, windows or roof, 10 yards from a highland cow :thumb: