Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Peeing in the shower, or anywhere but the loo!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Do you pee in the shower?

Where's the weirdest place you've spent a penny or two?

Just wasting 30 mins before the chat opens! :p

Comments

• Options
    Lol used to pee in the bath lots when I was younger, and on purpose too.

Of course, done loads of pisses outside, in bottles on buses. Oh and in my first night at uni I pissed out the window of the 3rd floor in halls. Also pissed in the sink at a bar and got caught, the bouncer waited until I finished and zipped up before grabbing me by the neck and fucking me out. :D
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    Only if I've forgotten to do it before getting in (which is very rare).
    I suppose the weirdest will have to be a tree on the side of a street.
  • Options
    Just to answer my own question, I was peeing against a wall when somebody called me and obviously I turned round.

.... they wished they never called me, mid-flow. So in a non sexual way, I peed on somebody else.
  • Options
    I did it a few years ago outside a nightclub.

The plod caught me and took my details and I got a warning letter through a few weeks later for "urinating with intent to cause offence", and my flatmates at the time said that meant I got put on the sex offenders register frown.gif

Being 18 I beleived them, and phoned up the local police station to try and beg to get my name taken off redface.gif
  • Options
    i pee in the shower if i haven't before (same as indrid)

and i don't pee in weird places....anymore :p
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    I did it a few years ago outside a nightclub.

The plod caught me and took my details and I got a warning letter through a few weeks later for "urinating with intent to cause offence", and my flatmates at the time said that meant I got put on the sex offenders register frown.gif

Being 18 I beleived them, and phoned up the local police station to try and beg to get my name taken off redface.gif

I got caught and got done for "Indecent Exposure." Fucking dirty bastards.
  • Options
    Poor Bri and Yera!

Bloody perverts! :p
  • Options
    only in the shower occasionally

used to pee in strange places outdoors after drunken nights out if i was somehwere between pub and home and needed the loo :o
  • Options
    Outside PC World
  • Options
    My mate got fined £30 for peeing on the hardshoulder of the M6 during rush hour a few weeks ago! We couldn't stop laughing :D
  • Options
    Amira wrote: »
    i pee in the shower if i haven't before (same as indrid)

:yes:. Although just being in the shower always makes me need to pee again even if I've already been :grump:.

The weirdest place I've peed is on the side of a mountain in Peru :yes:.
  • Options
    Calvin wrote: »
    Outside PC World

Hasn't everybody?
  • Options
    Bri-namite wrote: »
    Hasn't everybody?

I was busting and could wait anymore. When you've gotta go.....
  • Options
    In the ocean when I was around 10. I had to go and the condo was too far away :p Other than that just the toilet. Never done it in the shower. The thought of pee running down my leg, even with soap right there just really makes my bladder close up.
  • Options
    In some bushes behind a supermarket after a night out. I could never do it while I'm in the shower, for some reason it grosses me out!
  • Options
    yes. only when its really bad though.

In a car park when I was really desperate.
  • Options
    I dont pee in the bath very often, but I will if I'm desperate.

I cant pee outside. No matter how desperate how I'am. And my bladder isnt that amazing.
  • Options
    I dont pee in the bath very often, but I will if I'm desperate.

Please say you mean the bath, as in bathroom, or having a shower. As peeing whilst having a bath is just ming! :yuck:
  • Options
    :lol:
  • Options
    . As peeing whilst having a bath is just ming! :yuck:

:yes:

A nice scrub up in urine!
  • Options
    And keeps the water warm ;)
  • Options
    I cant believe how many girls have said they pee in the bath or shower. haha! i've never even thought of it! in fact im sure iv got in the shower, got out dried off a tiny bit, gone for a wee and jumped back in before now :D

iv weed in bushes many a time tho, only when wasted. when i was a rep in spain we would always walk home after nights out and it was about 20 minutes walk and literally everyone (boys and girls) would ALWAYS need a piss halway home, so we had a halfway point where there was some good bush coverage. haha!
  • Options
    lol nor can i! i dont wanna swim in my own piss! :no:

umm i was having a tantrum when i was very little and decided to piss on the floor to show my disdain. take that the sex pistols!!
  • Options
    I used to pee in the shower when in the middle of winter the bathroom's too cold to even contemplate getting out of the shower to have a wee. Now we've got a rad in the bathroom, I'm more happy to wee in the appropriate place lol.

I've only ever wee'd in public as a baby/child - swimming pools, potty on a layby on the m25 etc etc. I wouldn't dare wee in public now though..... lol.
  • Options
    In a cup which was fed to my cousin. In my defence, I was 5 :) (and my brothers were encouraging)

In grown up terms the weirdest place... I'm not sure. Nowhere unusual... bushes mainly.
  • Options
    I'll piss in the shower sometimes, I like to think the not flushing the toilet because of going in the shower saves water. :p
    I havnt gone anywhere weirder than some bushes or a sidestreet when walking home drunk before, unless you count a back garden at a party... the toilet was broken!

(Anywhere weird i *remember* anyway...)
  • Options
    There's nothing really unhygienic about peeing in the shower, relatively speaking pee is quite sterile. It's just filtered blood and water and a bit of urea (same stuff in sweat - used by the body to get rid of nitrogen according to wikipedia).

The reason I know this is because I read an article about people who drink their pee. Whilst the health benefits don't really exist from drinking it lol, there's nothing especially bad about pee.
  • Options
    The strangest incident was probably last year. I'd been visiting Manchester for the day, as part of the Uni's open day. I'd arrived back at the train station in Bangor, only to find the toilets were shut. It would be at least an hour before we got home. So, I just pissed into an empty bottle of Coke and put it in the bin. :p
  • Options
    Lazy bastards, just get out of the bath/shower and use the damned toilet...
  • Options
    Yep, pee'd in the shower .. not a daily thing mind, only if im busting .. so what. Pissed in a bottle, pissed down an alley etc etc etc etc etc all the usual places.