Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Say 3 Things About Yourself

13»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    briggi wrote: »
    I can have a conversation in Swedish now, as long as it is about bread or how old people are!

:lol: Has that come in useful yet?:p
  • Options
    I have a headache.

I'm going to kill my younger cat.

I cant wait for the weekend :hyper:
  • Options
    I have three more actually:

1) I got a poem published in a Young Writers book when I was 11. Yeh, I'm awesome.

2) I got a payrise today :D.

3) IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW WOOP!!
  • Options
    Three more

1. I met my wife when we were in a band together

2. I was 17 at the time

3. Today is our 15th Wedding Anniversary

congrats mate! :) :birthday:

For me, 3 things not many people know:

1. Although I'm quite easy going on the outside, I get pissed off quite easily on the inside and dwell on it in a psycho-esque fashion. So that time you nipped in front of me in the queue and said "Sorry!" and I said "No worries!" I was actually looking at the back of your head wondering what you'd look like if I put something pointy in it. (Ok, maybe not *that* psycho - but it's the internet, everyone exaggerates)

2. The reason I've gone to University is mainly because I had no direction in my life, and I just thought I should carry on what I wanted to do. To make myself feel a bit secure about it though I pretend to myself that any jobs coming from my degree are what I really want to do, when really I still have a secret penchant for being a gardener / grounds keeper.

3. I've always fancied Chinese girls, I don't know if it's racist or sexist (probably both, shamefully) but it's always been a fantasy of mine to spend a night with a far eastern lady!
  • Options
    1. Darren Hayes the lead singer from Savage Garden phoned me up on my 16th birthday because I was totally in love with him and a friend of the family is a stylist and he was one of her clients. It was like my fantasy to meet him had come true and I stopped liking him very soon after that.

2. I have a little scar on my face from hwere a dog bit me when I was a baby because I tried to eat its food.

3. I went out with an American Homecoming King for 4 months.
  • Options
    I turned up for my Higher Modern Studies exam a day late, and so I had to re-sit the whole thing again the next year.

I can count the amout of people I've met that I really dislike on the fingers of one hand.

One of my best mates at school went to uni with Prince William
  • Options
    1. I met a bloke today and he possibly doesn't know that I fancy him.
    2. I'm crap at maths.
    3. I got soaked by a super soaker today 3 times!
  • Options
    Three more

2. I was 17 at the time

That's so greedy you're only allowed 3 :P but anyway
    congratulations :D
  • Options
    1) I could read and write French before I could English.

2) I have a five and a half inch scar along my bikini line which is still red 5 years on from the surgery which gave me it.

3) I presented Margaret Beckett with a bunch of flowers when I was 3 years old. I forget what for.
  • Options
    i) I'm the great great great great nephew of George Stephenson of Stephenson's Rocket fame

ii) I have Irish royal blood in me

iii) I've met Pete Doherty when the Libertines were still playing smelly pubs. He was a wanker then and by all accounts, he's still one.
  • Options
    ShyBoy wrote: »
    congrats mate! :) :birthday:

For me, 3 things not many people know:

1. Although I'm quite easy going on the outside, I get pissed off quite easily on the inside and dwell on it in a psycho-esque fashion. So that time you nipped in front of me in the queue and said "Sorry!" and I said "No worries!" I was actually looking at the back of your head wondering what you'd look like if I put something pointy in it. (Ok, maybe not *that* psycho - but it's the internet, everyone exaggerates)

!

:heart: Awsome. I'm the same. See you in the nuthouse one day ;) I'll bring the oranges.
  • Options
    Addict wrote: »
    3. I took acid once, thought all my friends were trying to kill me, ended up trying to run away up the street, trying to get help from random passer-bys at about 9 in the morning. Someone rang the police, I ended up getting arrested and taken away in an ambulance. I tried to bite a nurse and it took 4 times the normal sedating level to knock me out. The police told me afterwards that I kept shouting about shagging Jessica Alba. I remember nothing.

Dude that sounds like one bad-ass trip!! :eek:

1. Although I have loads of friends and a loving family, I actually feel very alone most of the time.

2. I seem like a really confident and outgoing guy on the surface, but underneath I'm kind of insecure.

3. I absolutely LOVE to party!! But I also enjoy some quiet time by myself.
  • Options
    Three more

2. I was 17 at the time

Your MARRIED ?!!

I thought you were my age !!
  • Options
    1. I HATE fruit. I cannot eat it, do not give me fruit. (Although i like squash and stuff, so figure that out)

2. Water by itself is disgusting, again mixed with squash and its fine

3. When i was younger, everyone thought i was gay, until they met my gf of 3 months...
  • Options
    ii) I have Irish royal blood in me

What the hell is Irish royal blood?!

I've been on American radio.
  • Options
    1. I have a 5 inch scar down my back courtesy of my sister
    2. I think i am more british than i am chinese
    3. I have a lot more female than male friends for some reason.
  • Options
    1, I am really insecure about myself, everyone except my closest friends thinks im really confident and self assured.

2, I like my pets more than I like most people

3, I love chocolate to the point I would refuse a meal to save room for it.
  • Options
    Your MARRIED ?!!

I thought you were my age !!

:heart:

You've made an old man very happy. I was 37 a week ago BTW
  • Options
    :heart:

You've made an old man very happy. I was 37 a week ago BTW

Ohmygod 37 ! I can't believe that !

My image of you was a really clever teenager !
  • Options
    Haha
  • Options
    My image of you was a really clever eenager !

"Really Clever"

Please, don't stop with the compliments... :blush:

NB I have a big cock too
  • Options
    1. i am also possibly a cake addict, i will quite happily munch cake when available

2. i am actually very insecure but i fool people with a very confident outside which sometimes works by fooling myself for short periods of time

3. i always say to my family that i can't wait to move out and love it when they all go out and i have thehouse to myself but really i get very lonely when i am by myself
  • Options
    Indrid ColdIndrid Cold Posts: 16,688 Skive's The Limit
    1)Since I was 12 to about 14, I was (sometimes literally) shaking when girls were close to me. :blush:

2)My brother used to jump out of corners and scare me when I was little, and sometimes I was afraid to move from the room I was in because I knew he was hiding somewhere expecting me but I didn't know where. I'm still a bit wary when passing by an open door (and my brother doesn't even live here anymore).

3)Twice during middle-high school, my arch-nemesis and myself dressed up as exactly the same thing for (let's say) helloween (not knowing what the other was going to wear). Death when we were 13 and still (I thought) friends, priests when we were 17.
  • Options
    1. I have never been able to drink cows milk. Even when I was a baby. I adore dairy produce but just cant drink milk.

2. I have funny hip sockets. They dont fit very well together and I had quite a few problems as a teenager. Even know I still have to be careful how I sit/sleep as its quite easy for them to flare up.

3. I dont trust people very well, I dont like talking about certain things and dont open up to people unless I know them extremely well.